ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 219 of 256
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 AM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I just finished Alan Wake remaster and now these are on my radar. I have the remaster collection and this would be my 3rd playthrough as well - such a great series.
You beat that game when it was just put on plus like 2 days ago? Or did you pay for it...
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:13 AM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I just finished Alan Wake remaster and now these are on my radar. I have the remaster collection and this would be my 3rd playthrough as well - such a great series.
i'm doing it as I heard they were going off of PS+ soon.......
[Reply]
Mecca 10:14 AM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
i'm doing it as I heard they were going off of PS+ soon.......
You have till July 18th...
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:15 AM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I have been itchin to replay those too. So good. I like the second one and Infinite but the first one is the cream of the crop.
agreed.

I didnt have as much of a problem with 2 as others did. It did have a little less depth than the first one, but I absolutely love the setting, characters, story, gameplay, etc.....so anything Bioshock is a win for me.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 AM 07-06-2023
Stray is also leaving if anyone wanted to give the cat game a go.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:28 AM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Stray is also leaving if anyone wanted to give the cat game a go.
I tried it for about 15 minutes thinking it might be kinda funny.

Turns out i was dead ass wrong. That game was made for cat people. No, not gamers who think it'd be fun to fuck off as a cat and kill shit and jump around....but for actual cat lovers.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:14 PM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I tried it for about 15 minutes thinking it might be kinda funny.

Turns out i was dead ass wrong. That game was made for cat people. No, not gamers who think it'd be fun to fuck off as a cat and kill shit and jump around....but for actual cat lovers.
It gets better as it goes on the later levels have some challenge.
[Reply]
TLO 05:50 PM 07-09-2023
I just pulled the trigger and finally beat the final boss in TOTK. Great final boss sequence, cinematics, etc.

Was really surprised to find I was only at 69% completion. (Nice)

I'll probably replay through this game at some point, but my God what a masterpiece. I'll wait around for DLC content which I'll happily spend my $$$ on before giving it another run.

I don't know how Nintendo ever tops this. Of course I said the same thing about BOTW.
[Reply]
Otter 03:55 AM 07-10-2023
Project Zomboid kept popping up all over the place so I decided to give it a whirl over the weekend. It's available free on GOG Unlocked.

It's a real stinker. Controls, lack of any end game, graphics, the weird 3rd person view, plus about a hundred other things. Make sure you try it before you buy it because watching someone else play is no where near the experience of playing it yourself.

2/10
[Reply]
Stryker 07:34 AM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You beat that game when it was just put on plus like 2 days ago? Or did you pay for it...
No, I bought it used off eBay and then OF COURSE it comes out for FREE on PS+ Just my luck :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:57 PM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What’s the verdict on Fallout 4 years later? It’s $9.99 on PSN right now and I’m nostalgic for a Fallout 3/New Vegas experience.
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Not as good as 3/NV. I still had a good time playing, but once I was done, that was pretty much it. I didn't do multiple playthroughs like 3.
I finally finished Fallout 4 and I’d say I agree with you. The story was a bit strange and I definitely didn’t love it as much as New Vegas, but it was fun enough. The addition of power armors and settlements were interesting. Power armors were cool but the settlement shit could get annoying quickly. Fuck Preston Garvey for always having a new fucking settlement mission everytime I speak to him.

I’ve probably got about 50% of the map either unexplored or not fully explored (discovered location but never entered the building). Now I decide if I want to do some more exploring or just move on..
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:29 AM 07-11-2023
I've been playing Final Fantasy 16 and it's been great. Good characters, good story, looks incredible and the battles are fun.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:45 AM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Fuck Preston Garvey for always having a new fucking settlement mission everytime I speak to him.
I may have shot Preston in the face a few times in a fit of rage. Then reloaded my last save.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:07 PM 07-11-2023
Not sure if posted anywhere but it appears that a major hurdle to the Microsoft acquisition of Activision was cleared. Not sure this is good overall for gaming as more development studios get swallowed up. There seems to be little desire on the part of Microsoft and Sony to make games available on both systems.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:16 PM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure if posted anywhere but it appears that a major hurdle to the Microsoft acquisition of Activision was cleared. Not sure this is good overall for gaming as more development studios get swallowed up. There seems to be little desire on the part of Microsoft and Sony to make games available on both systems.
PC is the winner, most Sony games even come these days.
[Reply]
Page 219 of 256
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229 > Last »
Up