ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 144
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They are already sizing AFC Championship rings

But we’re the overconfident ones, right?

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They are already sizing AFC Championship rings

This usually ends really poorly.
[Reply]
O.city 11:21 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Titans have beat the #1 offense and the #1 defense. Vrabel has them over achieving. feels like destiny
For sure.

They actually drew 2 pretty favorable matchups for their strengths though as well. The Pats and Ravens struggle to really drop back and throw the ball this year and run offenses that way. The Titans wanna play that methodical grinding game and they're just better at it than those other 2 teams that wanted to play the same way.

They also were smarter and more disciplined than the Ravens and won the turnover battle 3 to 0. They got ahead of the Ravens and did what everyone knew you had to do to beat Lamar.

IIRC, the Titans are good against the run and not good vs the pass. We'll see how that works out now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 01-13-2020
The Titans are a tough team. That’s been proven. But Tannehill better figure out how to put up more than 80 yards if they want to win a championship.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 AM 01-13-2020
Titans have beat the #1 offense and the #1 defense. Vrabel has them over achieving. feels like destiny
The #1 fluke offense....yeah. And that #1 defense? The one that was padded with stats by playing garbage ass teams? Sure. They beat that one.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:24 AM 01-13-2020
Titans didn’t beat the Ravens as much as the Ravens beat the Ravens. They had guys open a lot but damn look at all these drops.

The #Ravens rust was real: I counted 7 total drops, and the first 2 were huge pic.twitter.com/0P1GIfqKfK

— Kevin Boilard (@247KevinBoilard) January 12, 2020

Lamar also has poor velocity on his outside throws as well as awful accuracy.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 01-13-2020
We've been part of that game for years and years...all Chiefs fans know 1 thing, doesn't matter how good your RB is, or your defense.....if the other team has the better QB guess who wins?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:26 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Titans are a tough team. That’s been proven. But Tannehill better figure out how to put up more than 80 yards if they want to win a championship.
I feel like we have cheered on this Titans team in the form of 2013 Chiefs. Solid QB that was dependent on Charles and the defense. We saw how that played out in the playoffs. Time will tell if history repeats itself.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:26 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We've been part of that game for years and years...all Chiefs fans know 1 thing, doesn't matter how good your RB is, or your defense.....if the other team has the better QB guess who wins?
My thoughts exactly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:26 AM 01-13-2020
The Chiefs came out in that Texans game and each player played like they wanted to be the superstar. Once they got back into the “team first” mentality.....the Texans were dead.

I’m not sure they start out like that again.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:29 AM 01-13-2020
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
You must be the real Jeff Fisher, your takes reek of 7-9 mediocrity.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:29 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Chiefs came out in that Texans game and each player played like they wanted to be the superstar. Once they got back into the “team first” mentality.....the Texans were dead.

I’m not sure they start out like that again.
Coming into the playoffs hot is essential; having that kind of game, once in the playoffs, shatters any doubt that may remain. This team will be lethal after that performance.
[Reply]
O.city 11:31 AM 01-13-2020
The ravens had the ball in Titans territory 9 times. And scored 12 points.

That was a pretty flukey game.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:31 AM 01-13-2020
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
Yeah. The Texans rode that wave too. Seemed to work out well for them.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:31 AM 01-13-2020
I just refuse to believe Pat and Andy are going to lose a 2nd straight AFC Championship game at home to....Ryan Tannehill. I don't give a shit what Henry is doing.

This team feels like a team of destiny, I'm overly confident...I think we destroy them TBH.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 144
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up