ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 144
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:02 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm pretty surprised the line is -7.5 for Chiefs.
That’s just for the first quarter.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 09:03 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Tennessee feels like the overconfident group here if these posters are any indication of their whole fan base.....

Henry is going to get his but at the end of the game, if the Titans don’t have at least 31 points, they’re probably going to lose. And they can definitely score that much but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Not overconfident in any way. I thought Titans would lose to Patriots, Ravens and now Chiefs. But the posters here think Tannehill setting records is garbage, that MVP Lamar us overrated and one playoff win merits an automatic win. Titans are not a 9-7 team. Mariota was 2-4 and Tannehill is 9-3 knocking off the best team in the NFL. People are saying Titans defense sucks and offense has no weapons outside of Henry. I guess Ravens and Patriots have nobody and the entire NFL sucks, trophy already belongs to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:03 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm pretty surprised the line is -7.5 for Chiefs.
Vegas thinks that TEN will run all over us; partly they're using stats from the regular season game. They think that the Chiefs offense will be as inefficient scoring as they were back in week 10, or whatever. They're giving a nod to the Titans defense; they think they forced us to kick FGs, not that we simply weren't in sync. Some books might figure it out and the line will move. Maybe 2 points. Already took the -7.5. Definitely not going to see a better number than that.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:03 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie:
Not overconfident in any way. I thought Titans would lose to Patriots, Ravens and now Chiefs. But the posters here think Tannehill setting records is garbage, that MVP Lamar us overrated and one playoff win merits an automatic win. Titans are not a 9-7 team. Mariota was 2-4 and Tannehill is 9-3 knocking off the best team in the NFL. People are saying Titans defense sucks and offense has no weapons outside of Henry. I guess Ravens and Patriots have nobody and the entire NFL sucks, trophy already belongs to the Chiefs.
The Titans pass D sucks and they got lucky enough to play 2 teams that suck at throwing the ball.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:05 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Titans pass D sucks and they got lucky enough to play 2 teams that suck at throwing the ball.
Yep.
[Reply]
neech 09:06 AM 01-13-2020
Well it is called The Lamar Hunt Trophy after all.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:10 AM 01-13-2020
Who's that?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:10 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
That’s just for the first quarter.

[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 09:11 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Lamar Jackson threw 36 TDs against Miami, Arizona, the Jets, Clevelandx2, Cincyx2, Pittsburghx2, et al.

We did the same thing to them in week 3 that Tennessee did on Saturday- get up on them and force them to throw. Jackson started heaving ducks and jump balls. And they lost.
Hopefully that works out for the Chiefs. Since Lamar Jackson did it against teams he beat, I guess Tannehill will win against the Chiefs, agaun. Patriots beat the Dolphins, until they didn't. I'm not sure why people can't grasp that the regular season no longer matters in the playoffs.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:13 AM 01-13-2020
This is the type of game that will emphasize how big of a pick up Suggs is. He’s not a young energetic rusher anymore, but he’s a damn good run defender on the edge.

I’d like up in a beat front with 3 DT’s and have Clark/Suggs on the edge with Ragland crashing running lanes.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 09:15 AM 01-13-2020
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, sweetheart.

I admire your use of (over) confidence. It will carry you through the week, and then, on Sunday, you come back here after we score 50 points on your team, Shirley.
Over-confident would be believing you'll score 50 points when it happened 1 time out of 17 games just because it happened the other day one time. Titans already beat the Chiefs one time. Vikings and Rams great offenses are enjoying not winning a Super Bowl. Maga
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 AM 01-13-2020
I'm not sure why people can't grasp that the regular season no longer matters in the playoffs.

Titans already beat the Chiefs one time.

:-) couldn't even go 1 post without contradicting yourself.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 09:18 AM 01-13-2020
Well, so did the Texans in week 6.

How much did it matter yesterday with Mahomes back at full strength?
It didn't. Just like the Ravens and Patriots playing at home with a better record than the Titans.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:18 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is the type of game that will emphasize how big of a pick up Suggs is. He’s not a young energetic rusher anymore, but he’s a damn good run defender on the edge.

I’d like up in a beat front with 3 DT’s and have Clark/Suggs on the edge with Ragland crashing running lanes.
Yeah, Suggs is perfect for going against the Titans. It will be really interesting to see what Spags does with this D against Henry. The prospect of 3 DTs + Suggs and Clark on the edge is something I hadn't considered before. I like how you think.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:29 AM 01-13-2020
Oh GTFO. You’re the noob, no one on here thinks the Patriots or Ravens suck. You can find posts from yours truly as recent as last Saturday/Sunday where I said that Tennessee isn’t a true 9-7 team and would give the Ravens a battle.

They still shouldn’t win this AFCCG and the odds reflect that. Doesn’t mean they won’t.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 144
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up