Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck you, Dee Ford
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:17 PM 01-20-2019
Sack of fucking shit.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:38 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
If you want to franchise him fine. But no way should they give him a long term contract. We already have enough wasted money on this defense. I could be wrong but Ford seems the type of player to go back to sucking once he gets paid.
definitely some if this needs to be mentioned.
[Reply]
notorious 07:39 AM 01-21-2019
Sutton keeps shitting the bed and they still keep him around.
No way I am blaming this abortion on him.

I have shit on that old fuck more than anyone here but he didn’t lose this game.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:40 AM 01-21-2019
Sutton keeps shitting the bed and they still keep him around.
They do clean the shit off and trot him back out there, but Sutton retires this offseason.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:40 AM 01-21-2019
If you want to franchise him fine. But no way should they give him a long term contract. We already have enough wasted money on this defense. I could be wrong but Ford seems the type of player to go back to sucking once he gets paid.
I think he’s the exact guy that you franchise this year (rather than a longer extension). Finally is healthy for an entire season and excels in the exact way envisioned when we drafted him. We franchise him, keep the option to extend (or franchise again) if he becomes the next LT, see if Speaks can evolve, and continue in win-now mode rather than letting a talented player go.

Go fill in holes and build from the draft. I get that many of you can’t see straight because of anger, but we were really close with our existing team. This wasn’t a fluke.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 AM 01-21-2019
Sorry you don’t or shouldn’t franchise a guy who can’t play all 4 downs on defense. He was such a liability against the run they put Speaks in and took him out.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:46 AM 01-21-2019
So many big plays at the end of the game. Went back and rewatched a clip of Fords play. Wow. I had forgotten the exact circumstances. Had it not been for that play we have slayed the dragon in the 4th quarter despite getting outplayed terribly form3 quarters. A few inches and a lot of stupidity. :-)
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:49 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
No way I am blaming this abortion on him.

I have shit on that old **** more than anyone here but he didn’t lose this game.
This is accurate, it was a complete team loss.

Offense : shut out in the first half, not sustaining drives, needed a 3 and a half minute drive to close the game, scored in 1 1/2 min. Offensive line was...offensive.

Defense : Played decent, considering. Terrible run D in the 1st half. 0 sacks. Dee Ford.

Special Teams : Reek running backwards for 12 years loss, Kickoffs were not as good as they had been. STs seemed to be pressing. Too many ST penalties.

Coaching : Reid went full Reidtard, at the worst time. The timeout he took at the end of the first half...NOT taking the time out in OT to help the defense get a breath...why does Reid always shit the bed in the biggest games?
Complete team loss.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:59 AM 01-21-2019
Really is comical how the Chiefs find new ways to lose

Im already over it though. Great things to come.
[Reply]
notorious 08:13 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:

Im already over it though. Great things to come.
Don’t do this to yourself.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:20 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Don’t do this to yourself.
Astros relieved me of all sports pain. Felt cursed before then. I just enjoy the process now.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:23 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Astros relieved me of all sports pain. Felt cursed before then. I just enjoy the process now.
Fuck you. Shut the fuck UP.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:24 AM 01-21-2019
Hopefully some good memes come out of this. Clark banging the drum was classic. Great video editing opportunity there.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:25 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
Fuck you. Shut the fuck UP.
Seriously. I had a fucking blast yesterday. Wild swings of emotion. Can't ask for much more. Not to mention the game before.

The NFL is on fucking fire
[Reply]
petegz28 08:28 AM 01-21-2019
Ford made a mistake but the fact is, we aren't even playing this game if it wasn't for him this season. He was one of the few bright spots on defense this season.
[Reply]
oldman 09:11 AM 01-21-2019
I just checked the stats and he didn't even have a tackle, let alone a sack or even a legit pressure. How can you extend a guy that doesn't show up for the biggest game of the year? And how hard can it be to look down the LOS and see you are in the neutral zone? Back up, fool!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up