ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 145
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass
Donger 08:40 AM 04-23-2007
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 02:33 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Last night Mrs. B sent me out for pizza. I noticed all the gas stations had jumped their price for unleaded from $2.22 to $2.49. So I went on the "straggler station hunt." You know, that one station who's employees are lazy and don't change the price till a few hours behind every one else? I have one such station close to my house, but it's the loser burnout creepy gas station. The credit card reader on the pump has been vandalized so you have to go inside to pay. When I went in, I was the only one wearing a mask. Clerk had her mask under her chin. The guy in line ahead of me was in pajama pants, arguing about how the vape thing he bought there the day before "Damn neer set mah trailer on fiah...." He wanted to bitch at Hadji, the owner. "Hadji won't be in till tomorrow sometime. He sets his own hours." Finally got to the front and bought $20 to top off my tank. This morning they were at $2.49 just like everybody else. But I saved $2. It's the principle of the thing...
I'd gladly pay $20 more just to avoid that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yeah but you gotta get rolling papers and Twisted Tea somewhere...
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:43 PM 03-02-2021
Not all of us are independently wealthy.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:44 PM 03-02-2021
Last night Mrs. B sent me out for pizza. I noticed all the gas stations had jumped their price for unleaded from $2.22 to $2.49. So I went on the "straggler station hunt." You know, that one station who's employees are lazy and don't change the price till a few hours behind every one else? I have one such station close to my house, but it's the loser burnout creepy gas station. The credit card reader on the pump has been vandalized so you have to go inside to pay. When I went in, I was the only one wearing a mask. Clerk had her mask under her chin. The guy in line ahead of me was in pajama pants, arguing about how the vape thing he bought there the day before "Damn neer set mah trailer on fiah...." He wanted to bitch at Hadji, the owner. "Hadji won't be in till tomorrow sometime. He sets his own hours." Finally got to the front and bought $20 to top off my tank. This morning they were at $2.49 just like everybody else. But I saved $2. It's the principle of the thing...
I hope you sanitized properly and immediately took a shower once you got home.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:47 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The price of gas was down considerably before Covid ever began dipshit!
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/

Look at this and choke on your ignorance, you ill-informed jackass.

What were gas prices like 600 years ago when God created the heavens and the earth?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:49 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I hope you sanitized properly and immediately took a shower once you got home.
Why would you want to wash away the smell of that incense?
[Reply]
Donger 04:21 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Not all of us are independently wealthy.
That's why I wrote "I'd"
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:22 PM 03-02-2021
That's why I wrote "I'd"
Can I borrow $20 for some gas?
[Reply]
Donger 04:23 PM 03-02-2021
Can I borrow $20 for some gas?
Go fuck yourself, Bugeater.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:38 PM 03-02-2021
Dammit. He got me again. I am way off my game.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:42 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Why would you want to wash away the smell of that incense?
Heh, yeah the whole place smells like curry powder and pine sol...
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:43 PM 03-02-2021
Dammit. He got me again. I am way off my game.
They say being a mod can take years off your life. Slowing down..

Hell, you'll probably be setting your font to max size so you can read the screen in a few months
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:06 PM 03-02-2021

I wont buy gas from Hadji or Apoo. You gotta know the gas is watered
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:28 PM 03-02-2021
I tried playing the gas game too. I do feel like I have won more than I have lost.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:40 PM 03-02-2021
Guys, just use Gas Buddy. It's a great app and there's no more hunting for the lowest gas prices.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 145
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up