ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:37 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Bucs don’t have an OL anywhere near as good as the Raiders.
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:37 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Steeler offense isn’t near what the raiders is
Arent they seventh in points?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Steelers offense isn't as good as the Raiders.
The Steelers were great at getting a dogshit schedule, there's nothing about them that says best in the league.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:38 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:40 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Arent they seventh in points?
Yep but 16th in DVOA. They just haven't played anybody really tough.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:40 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Steelers were great at getting a dogshit schedule, there's nothing about them that says best in the league.
Besides being 10-0. Love the gymnastics played on here. Had you said the Raiders would beat us this year going into the season people would call you all kinds or names tell you Grueen sucks, so does Carr. Infact theres even a thread about how bad Carr sucks on here.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 PM 11-22-2020
Besides being 10-0. Love the gymnastics played on here. Had you said the Raiders would beat us this year going into the season people would call you all kinds or names tell you Grueen sucks, so does Carr. Infact theres even a thread about how bad Carr sucks on here.
Carr does suck.

If you need a great OL to be good, you suck. Any average QB can do what he did with all the time he was given tonight.

The real Derek Carr is the one you get when he’s pressured, and he’s not very good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:41 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep but 16th in DVOA. They just haven't played anybody really tough.
Ravens and Titans are playoff teams
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:42 PM 11-22-2020
Care does suck.

If you need a great OL to be good, you suck.
:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:42 PM 11-22-2020
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
I understand it's different matchups, and every game is different, but to not see reason for concern makes no sense to me.

If Carr can exploit Sorensen and Niemann all day, what is Brady going to be looking at?

I know they don't have that Raiders line.

I'm not saying we're going to get beat. But if our defense doesn't player better than the last two games, we might well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 PM 11-22-2020
Carr is a different player this year. It's obvious that he and Gruden have figured something out. If you look at his splits over the last half of last year and this year, there's an obvious upward trend.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:43 PM 11-22-2020
:-)
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
It's crazy this defense has averaged less than 20 points per game given up to everyone except the Faiders. And they gave up 40 and 32 to them. We used to dominate Carr. The guy always looked bad against the Chiefs. Now he lights the defense up like Mahomes dies to other teams.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I understand it's different matchups, and every game is different, but to not see reason for concern makes no sense to me.

If Carr can exploit Sorensen and Niemann all day, what is Brady going to be looking at?

I know they don't have that Raiders line.

I'm not saying we're going to get beat. But if our defense doesn't player better than the last two games, we might well.
Brady isn’t going to have all day to throw like Carr. You keep missing that part even though you’re saying you understand it’s a different matchup.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
Alot of QBs do. He doesnt suck hes not elite either though.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up