ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 93
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:19 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...we cant.

It was already discussed that she has no journalistic integrity...so attacking something she obviously doesn't care about is pointless.

She is definitely superficial and shallow. She watches the Bachlorette and Tweets about it. She Tweets how Mitch Morse is cute for a bald guy.

Attack her where is hurts...something she cant hide and is conscious about....her morbid obesity. She needs to experience the same public ridicule that she helped create for Hill...it's how the universe works.

We are just restoring natural balance...and leveling the scale. Doing God's work..

Dont ever act like she's a victim...she's a racist, lying ****..
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:24 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Good God Marcellus, are you not actually paying attention to the tweets? Whenever she is attacked in the correct forum to do so, in a place where it will be noticed, she is attacked precisely in he the manner that you fools are complaining about!

So, if we in our locker room here choose to attack fat Brook in a fat manner from fat morning to fat night, then who gives a flying fuck?
Because making our fan base look like a bunch of misogynist, immature jackasses will not get her fired. It will garner sympathy for her and ensure that your (our) opinions will be totally disregarded.

You accomplish nothing but make us look bad. Marcellus is right. Use your damn brain.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:26 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is the truth. Just look at the replies on that “MVP” tweet. What Clay needs to do though is give her the Keitzman treatment and expose her racist comments about Tyreek. Not only was it borderline racist, he didn’t even use one comma in the text she was referring to.

That’s her reporting in a nutshell. Biased, offensive, and flat out WRONG.
The racist card could work.

But the fat shaming, in 2019, towards a woman, is a bad bad move. Total loss in the court of public opinion and just gives everyone more reason to not take Chiefs fans seriously.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:27 PM 07-26-2019
However, the Mac & Cheese nickname is still hilarious. But that's more a CP inside joke anyway.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:34 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The racist card could work.

But the fat shaming, in 2019, towards a woman, is a bad bad move. Total loss in the court of public opinion and just gives everyone more reason to not take Chiefs fans seriously.
I dont give a flying **** what the public thinks...they think Hill broke his kid's arm.

I want her to look in the mirror every morning and hate herself for being a horrible, hideous human being...

Being called fat bothers her more than being called racist.....so she is going to be reminded how fat she is, everyday, until she waddles back to Oklahoma.
[Reply]
FAX 12:35 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Can we just call her a Hippo, because they're mean as shit and try to kill anything around them?
I will not be party to any plan that demeans the dignified and valiant Hippo.

FAX
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:42 PM 07-26-2019
Because making our fan base look like a bunch of misogynist, immature jackasses will not get her fired. It will garner sympathy for her and ensure that your (our) opinions will be totally disregarded.

You accomplish nothing but make us look bad. Marcellus is right. Use your damn brain.
To whom? A group of asshole people who don't care that she tried to get an innocent black man fired?

Why would be care about assholes not liking us?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:01 PM 07-26-2019
If her life is made into a movie, this will be on the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjtMs0pAu7E
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 07-26-2019
Good God Marcellus, are you not actually paying attention to the tweets? Whenever she is attacked in the correct forum to do so, in a place where it will be noticed, she is attacked precisely in he the manner that you fools are complaining about!

So, if we in our locker room here choose to attack fat Brook in a fat manner from fat morning to fat night, then who gives a flying ****?
I dont give a shit about the comments made here dude but I just read tweets posted in this thread that were simply fat shaming.

My whole point is criticizing anything but her job performance diminishes that being the real issue.
[Reply]
TEX 03:59 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Can we just call her a Hippo, because they're mean as shit and try to kill anything around them?
This.
They also helicopter spin their shit with their tails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZv5Wab4sAM
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:40 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the media sits behind and above the fans under a tent

you guys need to let this go
Nope, fuck them
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Nope, fuck them
there's nothing you can do to them

the star doesn't care
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:46 PM 07-26-2019

I will call her fat at chiefsplanet all fucking day long. And on the rare times that I do actually send a tweet to that miserable fat bitch, I attack her work and her work only.

But now, thanks to the likes of you and others, I'm getting very very tempted to head back to third grade and start stirring some shit!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:15 PM 07-26-2019
Fuck it; I say we fat shame her from dusk till Dawn, let her pull her little Injustice card with management, and let's keep her MISERABLY EMPLOYED in the midwest where her "progressive" ideals will never be appreciated or celebrated.
And perhaps after 15 or 20 years, we'll finally get that bitches head screwed on straight for her.
[Reply]
el borracho 05:16 PM 07-26-2019
I will call her fat at chiefsplanet all ****ing day long. And on the rare times that I do actually send a tweet to that miserable fat bitch, I attack her work and her work only.

But now, thanks to the likes of you and others, I'm getting very very tempted to head back to third grade and start stirring some shit!
I’m not sure going back a grade is the answer.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 93
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up