ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:48 AM 03-22-2020
Motherfucker. Tell those fools to stay out of Scott.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:50 AM 03-22-2020
I went to Walmart this morning and was even able to get some TP. They were handing it out along with paper towels, limit one of each per customer. They were not completely stocked on everything but overall the place about everything you would need.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:50 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

You maybe in the most safe location and safest of all of us in middle of Bumbfuqu Egept
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:24 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I went to Walmart this morning and was even able to get some TP. They were handing it out along with paper towels, limit one of each per customer. They were not completely stocked on everything but overall the place about everything you would need.
Empty stores is the only thing that has freaked me out.
I knew what to expect before I went in. But it hit home when walking through a store with nothing useful left inside it..
[Reply]
notorious 10:30 AM 03-22-2020
Mother****er. Tell those fools to stay out of Scott.
You're next. Right down the road...........

But in all seriousness, we are surrounded by enough beef, milk and grain to feed the country in perpetuity. We good.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:47 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
You're next. Right down the road...........

But in all seriousness, we are surrounded by enough beef, milk and grain to feed the country in perpetuity. We good.
don't forget humans, it's coming.
[Reply]
notorious 10:55 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
don't forget humans, it's coming.
Coming for the food, or are we going to be eating people?

I'll eat one of the 100k cattle in this county, but that's just me. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:58 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Coming for the food, or are we going to be eating people?

I'll eat one of the 100k cattle in this county, but that's just me. :-)
Hell I might belly up to the feed trough beside them. Flaked corn is just like goddamned corn flakes less that tiny bit of corn syrup they put on. I might carb load before I rustle a critter out of there.
[Reply]
wazu 11:19 AM 03-22-2020
Woah! Scott City has food and stuff?!

(Sends tweet)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:22 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Woah! Scott City has food and stuff?!

(Sends tweet)
:-).

I hate you.

Lucky for me everyone Hays and East whines so much about coming out here they’d probably lose hope at McCracken and turn back.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:08 PM 03-22-2020
We went shopping this morning and could get pretty much everything we wanted except for basmati rice. The other thing that was oddly completely out was frozen potato cubes (called O'brien or southern hashbrowns here). You could get tater tots, fries and shredded hash browns but the cubes were completely sold out at every store we checked. :-)
[Reply]
RecSeven 03-22-2020, 03:09 PM
This message has been deleted by RecSeven.
Hammock Parties 03:13 PM 03-22-2020
got a bit of phlegm and had to clear my throat alot last night and today but i think i just ate too much cream cheese, plus drinking always makes me sound a few octaves lower

fine now
[Reply]
stumppy 03:16 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Empty stores is the only thing that has freaked me out.
I knew what to expect before I went in. But it hit home when walking through a store with nothing useful left inside it..
I'm hoping this has drawn out long enough now that people have had a chance to stock up on things without everyone crashing the stores all at once.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:23 PM 03-22-2020
On a somewhat related note, I was forced into the Wally World pharmacy for my medicine today... and I’d never seen such a ghost town there, it was kinda spooky yet convenient lol
[Reply]
stumppy 03:28 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
On a somewhat related note, I was forced into the Wally World pharmacy for my medicine today... and I’d never seen such a ghost town there, it was kinda spooky yet convenient lol
I just got back from going again:-) forgot the fresh green beans this morning. Anyways, traffic was a little light for a Sunday but not by that much.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up