ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:21 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
They'll shave their heads and grow goatees.
He said what could go wrong. Not what could go right.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:24 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Just curious if there are people on here that are basically shut in? Other than the fear of my boyfriend getting a pink slip one day (sous chef on salary when all hourly employees got the boot), we're basically life as usual. I go to work, he goes to work, kiddo goes to daycare. There's a lot of stuff closed, and daycare has stepped up a few things to ensure safety, but nothing that really affects me personally yet....other than there being no toilet paper, but we are still okay on that.
I'm basically about to be a shut-in for the next 2.5 weeks. Of course, not literally. I go outside, take the dogs for walks, etc. But no going into town for work and, hopefully, no need to go in to buy groceries/supplies/alcohol.

Aw, who am I kidding? Surely, I'll have to make a liquor run. What seems like I have enough on hand is never enough.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:24 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Just curious if there are people on here that are basically shut in? Other than the fear of my boyfriend getting a pink slip one day (sous chef on salary when all hourly employees got the boot), we're basically life as usual. I go to work, he goes to work, kiddo goes to daycare. There's a lot of stuff closed, and daycare has stepped up a few things to ensure safety, but nothing that really affects me personally yet....other than there being no toilet paper, but we are still okay on that.
I think it's because around here there have been very few confirmed cases. If we get a major spike I believe we'll see a lot more business's shutting down or scaling back even more.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:26 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I think it's because around here there have been very few confirmed cases. If we get a major spike I believe we'll see a lot more business's shutting down or scaling back even more.
We haven't had one confirmed here as of yet, which is kind of surprising to me. However, they closed bars, restaurants, and movie theaters. And our county health department head said he thinks it's already here.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:59 PM 03-20-2020
wife and kid 1 went to the store.They kept their distance.
It was Busy. Meat counter was sparse. Able to get most of what was needed.

Hopefully that is the last time anyone needs to leave the house for about a week.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:17 PM 03-20-2020
I think I'll have my kids fill sand bags and pack them up onto the roof and build elevated purge bunkers.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:20 PM 03-20-2020
Never seen anything like this in my life.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:26 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Amen brother.... My mom is 85 and took some convincing that this is serious for her and my Dads health... She has finally came around and compared it to the Polio outbreak when she was a girl... It was crazy back then too apparently....
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:27 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
No one has.
[Reply]
seclark 02:03 PM 03-20-2020
wife started working from home this week.

i'm still coming in to the office, but it's locked down. deliveries have to be made to the warehouse. people come to pay bills, have to leave them in the drop box outside or pay online. takes me longer to wash my hands than it does to piss.
sec
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:11 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
We haven't had one confirmed here as of yet, which is kind of surprising to me. However, they closed bars, restaurants, and movie theaters. And our county health department head said he thinks it's already here.
AR closed bars and restaurants at midnight last night and TX is midnight tonight. My front porch is about to become a speakeasy with live entertainment if the weather straightens up.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:20 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
AR closed bars and restaurants at midnight last night and TX is midnight tonight. My front porch is about to become a speakeasy with live entertainment if the weather straightens up.
Does AR have a group rule?
[Reply]
stumppy 02:37 PM 03-20-2020
It's probably about everywhere by now. Maybe with the exception of the more isolated areas in the country.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:40 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
if I have to homeschool my kids I think I might just let them read CP all day, what could go wrong.
I was basically raised by CP and I turned out alright.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 02:43 PM 03-20-2020
I take it you're in Shawnee County?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up