ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:14 AM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Jerm 04:26 PM 06-10-2018
Outside of the Sony exclusives...my most anticipated game, well this and The Division 2.

Looks amazing...
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:17 PM 07-07-2018

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:33 PM 07-07-2018

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:10 PM 09-02-2018
Nothing really new at either GamesCon or PAX west. Other than the demo announcement for February 1st (pre-orders only I think).

New promo vid focused on story:

Yesterday's panel:

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:28 PM 11-01-2018
Watch Anthem Developer Livestream featuring Lead Producers, Ben Irving and Mike Gamble. - #AnthemGame from anthemgame on www.twitch.tv
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:04 PM 12-07-2018
There's a closed alpha stress test tomorrow and Sunday, so the public is about to get their hands on it for the first time. Very tight NDA though so not sure what we may hear. It's entirely possible someone here might play it this weekend, even.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:34 PM 12-07-2018
almost everyone i know and myself got into the alpha. I dont know if im going to download it though. i might just wait to see what my buddies say.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:42 AM 12-08-2018
I'm in as well, just can't sleep. This is my most anticipated game for a long time. I really hope it's not as shitty as Destiny and more like Mass Effect.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:15 AM 12-08-2018
I don't feel im breaking NDA saying i've been at the title screen for 16 minutes with the Icon connecting to online services. Yup, definitely an alpha.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:32 AM 12-08-2018
I haven't been able to play it at all, anyone else in on the alpha thats actually playing? or server down problems? Even the closed alpha forums take 30 minutes to load. Someone dropped the ball here.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:49 AM 12-08-2018
Let's just say I 'know a guy' that had been playing the last hour and a half, until the game crashed at the end of the multiplayer expedition (the last arcanist, same one they've demo'd). He's done everything available in the alpha except for the free roam.

As far as dropping the ball, they've said from the get-go it's a stress and tech test. Anybody thinking this was a demo and would go smooth hasn't done one of these before. That kind of preview 'test' is coming in late January/early February.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:56 AM 12-08-2018
Curious to see how much video leaks. Your gamertag literally flashes all over the screen the whole time you play. So I hear. Won't be hard to figure out who's breaking the NDA.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:06 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Let's just say I 'know a guy' that had been playing the last hour and a half, until the game crashed at the end of the multiplayer expedition (the last arcanist, same one they've demo'd). He's done everything available in the alpha except for the free roam.

As far as dropping the ball, they've said from the get-go it's a stress and tech test. Anybody thinking this was a demo and would go smooth hasn't done one of these before. That kind of preview 'test' is coming in late January/early February.
Not expecting a demo but holy shit how about a Queue so i don't have to keep hitting 10 buttons over and over.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:15 AM 12-08-2018
Managed to get back in. What's worked for 'him' was to completely close and restart the app, rather than hitting x over and over to retry. In Freeplay now.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up