ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
chiefzilla1501 09:26 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I really would love to see Mike Williams happen still, I think he’s the last WR type we lack, but I’d hate to pass up on a player in the draft because of it
Agreed. That would be a hell of a WR type to add to the room
[Reply]
Hoover 09:38 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Agreed. That would be a hell of a WR type to add to the room
It’s unnecessary.

Skyy Moore still needs an opportunity to develop.
We still need to draft and develop another rookie to help us down the road.
Watson is now where he was always intended to be, a guy that can just break a team on occasion.

I wouldn’t even bring Toney into camp unless he’s going to basically live with Pat over the offseason.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:39 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
No he doesn’t.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:40 PM 03-14-2024
It’s unnecessary.

Watson is now where he was always intended to be, a guy that can just break a team on occasion.

I wouldn’t even bring Toney into camp unless he’s going to basically live with Pat over the offseason.
No he doesn't.

He's not an NFL caliber player.

If you can replace him in a cost effective manner, do so.

10% of this league will get a better opportunity to 'develop' than Skyy Moore has received over the last two year and at BEST he failed. To my eyes he actually regressed.

If Renfroe is available for the league minimum, sign him, draft someone, cut Moore's ass and see if he's interested in hanging out on the practice squad.
[Reply]
Basileus777 09:49 PM 03-14-2024
It’s unnecessary.

Moore is a bust, a sunk cost. He shouldn't factor into decision making other than as a fringe player.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:55 PM 03-14-2024
It’s unnecessary.

I disagree. A Mike Williams type wr would be a hell of a get.

There were games where defenses funneled targets to Watson and he’s just not built to be a chain mover. Others where we relied heavily on Pacheco and gray because we didn’t trust our WRs not named rice. It would be huge to have a true wr checkdown option. Or when mahomes is in a jam a guy who can make some tough catches for you. Sometimes you just need an ole’ reliable.

Skyy doesn’t do any of those things. If we need a possession guy get a big body. If we need catch and run, get a speed or shifty guy. If we need reliability get a guy with football iq. Ideally it shouldn’t be hard to find a guy who can do most of those things at least reasonably well
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:37 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I really would love to see Mike Williams happen still, I think he’s the last WR type we lack, but I’d hate to pass up on a player in the draft because of it
Exact same feels.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:21 PM 03-14-2024
I have been out on ladd mchonkey, but now id get it. We would have four totally different weapons in this offense that andy could scheme shit up for.

My top three receivers that we may have a shot at drafting now:

Xavier Legette
Ladd McConkey
Troy Franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:23 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I have been out on ladd mchonkey, but now id get it. We would have four totally different weapons in this offense that andy could scheme shit up for.

Xavier Legette
Ladd McConkey
Troy Franklin

Huge pass on Franklin, his track speed doesn’t translate to his game speed plus he gets knocked off his routes way too easily
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:24 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:

Xavier Legette
Ladd McConkey
Troy Franklin

Worthy is a lot like Brown, but if Veach thinks Brown is probably a 1 year deal, I could still see him drafting Worthy. I love McConkey and hope that's the driection we go. It's crazy to think we will probably have less than Tyreek's Annual Salary allocated to our entire WR group.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Worthy is a lot like Brown, but if Veach thinks Brown is probably a 1 year deal, I could still see him drafting Worthy. I love McConkey and hope that's the driection we go. It's crazy to think we will probably have less than Tyreek's Annual Salary allocated to our entire WR group.
While it being a great group with much more depth.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 03-14-2024
3 FUCKING PEAT
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:28 PM 03-14-2024
Hard to find a gripe with this move. Love it.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:29 PM 03-14-2024
Barb Peach makes me horny
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:30 PM 03-14-2024
Pair this with Kennan Allen being traded for a 4th to the Bears and what a day!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up