ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 158
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:23 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Hope this happens in the SB...

Was this the game that produced one of the best GDT posts in board history? Something along the lines of 'I hope the Bucs aim that cannon at our sideline'.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:49 PM 01-30-2021
This would be amazing :-)

Shannon Sharpe says he’s wearing a Kelce jersey for the Super Bowl. Broncos fans gonna be big sad how much he be on the Chiefs lol

— KCKarlM alone (@callmemrfresh1) January 30, 2021

[Reply]
Eastwood 01:55 PM 01-30-2021
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:57 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Wow. Such good points that no opposing fan has ever made on this board before. Better shut the thread down.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:58 PM 01-30-2021

We didn't have any respect for Houston, Tennessee, SF, Cleveland or Buffalo and it worked out okay.
[Reply]
Eastwood 02:05 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Wow. Such good points that no opposing fan has ever made on this board before. Better shut the thread down.
In my defense, I haven’t read the entire history of this board. I only made it though 7 pages of this thread before I wanted to punch babies.
[Reply]
Eastwood 02:06 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We didn't have any respect for Houston, Tennessee, SF, Cleveland or Buffalo and it worked out okay.
Gonna suck when you lose 55.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:07 PM 01-30-2021
Gonna suck when you lose 55.
"Gonna suck when you lose 54"- 49erDoug
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:09 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This would be amazing :-)

He’s gone full Chiefs fan.

Who would have believed it?
[Reply]
Eastwood 02:11 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He’s gone full Chiefs fan.

Who would have believed it?
Y’all proud of that bumbling loud mouth rooting for your team?
[Reply]
Eastwood 02:12 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
"Gonna suck when you lose 54"- 49erDoug
:Yawn:
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:12 PM 01-30-2021

Anyone else believe that this is a Donko or Faider fan? It could be daquix! We all know that the Buccaneers don’t have any real fans. I’m not buying it.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:13 PM 01-30-2021
:Yawn:
That's what we did in the first TB vs KC matchup
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:13 PM 01-30-2021
In my defense, I haven’t read the entire history of this board. I only made it though 7 pages of this thread before I wanted to punch babies.
Speaking of defense..how's Winfieds high ankle sprain, Whiteheads torn labrum in his shoulder and David's hamstring issue going along? Everything good bro?
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:13 PM 01-30-2021

I watched Brees, with a torn rotator cuff, bad foot, and healing ribs and lungs bail out the Bucs a few times, giving them 3 TD drives within the 40.

I watched Brady, who was admittedly impressive in the first half, throw 3 picks in the 2nd half just to be bailed out by Rodgers being a dumbass on several occasions.

And I assume you're just a butthurt Bills fan, since these are exactly the same narratives we heard from them, with no concrete reasoning why they would win the rematch besides "we're better now!".... and just like the Bills, that equates to beating several shit teams in December followed by less than impressive playoff games. :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 158
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up