« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Monty 10:53 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
PS my favorite is the Patty Melt, it’s really fucking good
Yep, the Mushroom and Swiss is quality as well.
[Reply]
Monty 11:04 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Had it a few times while living in El Paso. It was...fine? For some reason a lot of the food tasted like Sonic only a bit nicer.
Exactly. Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about it. I like all of them, but my favorite is the burger you could get at Ralph & Esters in Goodland KS. They dropped the mike on the burger discussion IMO. It's closed now, so no need to go looking for it. :-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:45 AM 11-16-2021
I wouldn't wait in line for 3 hours for a blowjob.

This place will still be open (presumably) in a year or two. Just go then when the dust settles.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:45 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:

This place will still be open (presumably) in a year or two. Just go then when the dust settles.
Alot of people get off on being ‘first’ or actually enjoy being in retail crowds. Like the Black Friday lines. Not my cup of tea, but lots of people love it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:54 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Depends on who the vendor is....
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:58 PM 11-16-2021
"Whataburger" is the chain out of Texas that Mahomes likes. But the better burger is a mom and pop one of a kind place in Russellville, AR called "Feltner's Whatta-Burger." Note the slightly different spelling. Across the street from Arkansas Tech college (the Wonderboys), it's been voted the best burger in Arkansas many times over. Great place I used to stop at all the time on the way to Hot Springs to see my folks. And "Feltner" is my wife's maiden name, so she liked her name being on the sign! If you're ever crossing Arkansas on I-40, this is the place to get lunch. It's about halfway between Ft. Smith and Little Rock:

https://whatta-burger.com/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:02 PM 11-16-2021
anyone been?

do we need a gay day?

@SimplyRed
[Reply]
Fish 01:16 PM 11-16-2021
I mean, it's a burger. Regardless of how good it is, there's only so much range of quality in a fast food burger.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:18 PM 11-16-2021
It's no All American burger for sure, where the customer service is top notch
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:35 PM 11-17-2021
I can get a really good burger at Guitar Center
[Reply]
sedated 05:45 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I feel like I should not be able to microwave your food with no discernible difference in quality from getting it at the restaurant lol

I can't believe that franchise spawned a movie series.. Taco Bell? Yeah, I could see that. Even McDonald's was pretty awesome back in the day. Not White Castle.
Nothing to do with quality, White Castle is good drunk/stoner food but locations are limited. Can't have a stoner road trip comedy to the McDonalds or Taco Bell on every other corner.

I don't know how they compare to the "real" ones (no White Castle around) but the frozen sliders are a pretty damn good snack in a pinch late at night. They taste way more like an actual burger than I'd expect a frozen burger to taste.
[Reply]
sedated 05:46 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It's no All American burger for sure, where the customer service is top notch
100% guaranteed?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:00 PM 11-17-2021
This sounds just like when a Portillo's opened up in Springfield, Il not too far from me

Had been by the place during eating hours multiple times spanning a year + after it opened, and all it took was one look at the outrageous 3 lines around the block merging into 2 disgrace to send me elsewhere

It looked like some disaster zone emergency, with uniformed guys in hi-viz work vests and flashlights running around coordinating all of the traffic

No fast food is worth all THAT
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:15 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This sounds just like when a Portillo's opened up in Springfield, Il not too far from me

Had been by the place during eating hours multiple times spanning a year + after it opened, and all it took was one look at the outrageous 3 lines around the block merging into 2 disgrace to send me elsewhere

It looked like some disaster zone emergency, with uniformed guys in hi-viz work vests and flashlights running around coordinating all of the traffic

No fast food is worth all THAT
I feel for the workers that have to deal with all that madness. Most of them kids. In my area, tons of fast food places are understaffed right now and customers get irate all the time at kids. Kids….. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:21 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
anyone been?

do we need a gay day?

@SimplyRed
U would be eating mattress if u ever went on a date with me
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up