ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is day-to-day
Chief Northman 12:27 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
if he secretly tore his achilles, we'd know, right?
HoboSpirit - the sequel
[Reply]
TEX 01:05 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
HoboSpirit - the sequel
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:11 PM 01-14-2020
As long as he is there for playing against the 9ers in the Super Bowl we will be fine.
[Reply]
loochy 12:27 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
if he secretly tore his achilles, we'd know, right?

Yeah, we'd know because he wouldn't be hopping around on the sideline 3 days after injuring it.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:20 PM 01-14-2020
I would think the best starting DL for the Titans game would have to be Jones at DE, Pennel and Nnadi at DT and Clark at the other DE. Yes with plenty of rotation of Suggs at the DE position as well.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 12:41 PM 01-14-2020
Cut him if he doesn't play. No excuses.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Eh?
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:50 PM 01-14-2020
Like last week when he couldn't push off the leg? What good is having him out there limping?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:23 PM 01-14-2020
This is the type of thought process that led to a rusty, non-game ready Eric Berry to start over a much better Jordan Lucas in the AFCCG last year (and assigned to cover Gronk, no less).

If Chris is in the position Berry was, I would vastly prefer he heal up on the sideline for this one.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:50 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is the type of thought process that led to a rusty, non-game ready Eric Berry to start over a much better Jordan Lucas in the AFCCG last year (and assigned to cover Gronk, no less).

If Chris is in the position Berry was, I would vastly prefer he heal up on the sideline for this one.
You really think so? Berry sat for a very, very long time. He missed 29 of his last 32 games
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:16 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
You really think so? Berry sat for a very, very long time. He missed 29 of his last 32 games
If Chris Jones can't "push off", I'd prefer he sit on the sideline rather than watch an interior lineman pancake him as Derrick Henry rushes in for an overtime score.

Possible he'll be better, but I do wonder if their experience with Berry last year might make them more patient before Chris Jones gets back on the field.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:41 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
If Chris Jones can't "push off", I'd prefer he sit on the sideline rather than watch an interior lineman pancake him as Derrick Henry rushes in for an overtime score.

Possible he'll be better, but I do wonder if their experience with Berry last year might make them more patient before Chris Jones gets back on the field.
I totally agree here, I don't think that rust has anything to do with it
[Reply]
Kman34 01:44 PM 01-14-2020
If we win... we might regret that..
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 01-14-2020
Yes, let's cut the best DT in the league not named Aaron Donald because he might be able to play this weekend. That's the smart thing to do, boys and girls.

Just cut him; don't try to get anything for him. Why would we want to get some kind of compensation for an elite pass rusher? No one values those guys, right?

And finally, we should cut him so that we could almost surely have to play against him next season. With any luck, he'd get picked up by the Raiders or the Broncos. Wouldn't that be great? That way we could vastly improve the chances that Pat takes a huge hit at least twice a season?

Tell me, should we or should we not take the advice of the inter-galactically stupid?

Duumbass dipstick. "Cut him" he says . . . how about giving the tailpipe on my truck a blowjob . . .
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:47 PM 01-14-2020
Don’t overlook the fact that the Titans are far healthier than they were when we played them last as well. Casey is back at full strength, their secondary is pretty much intact as well. They are thin right now at linebacker however, with recent injuries to Brown and some other Jag I can’t remember right off the top of my head....
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up