ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 87
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juggsica Simpson
scho63 05:36 PM 02-24-2012
I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached: Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg (194.7 KB) 
[Reply]
BWillie 03:58 PM 05-28-2014
Would smash, are you kidding me?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:27 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bad tan + Bad Bathing suit + Bad Pose = Bad Picture.
This all day, that suit in particular is just awful... I've read that she lost like 60 pounds, so there no way she looks that bad.

She isn't a druggie or hard partier so the "rode hard" thing doesn't fly, just a bad shot there... let her slap on some Daisy Dukes again in a good pic and we'll see what people say.
[Reply]
ghak99 06:17 PM 05-28-2014
Her body looks like it's crashing.

That pic looks bad enough I'd rather hit the extra pounds.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Do baseball players really work out that much?
Nolan Ryans workouts were off the charts. They made a baseball card set just about those workouts.
http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Gallery...n?PageIndex=40
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:17 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by scott free:
This all day, that suit in particular is just awful... I've read that she lost like 60 pounds, so there no way she looks that bad.

She isn't a druggie or hard partier so the "rode hard" thing doesn't fly, just a bad shot there... let her slap on some Daisy Dukes again in a good pic and we'll see what people say.
Thank you for dismissing my opinion so completely.

i didn't know you had jurisdiction on opinions
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Thank you for dismissing my opinion so completely.

i didn't know you had jurisdiction on opinion
:-) oh Laz my brosef, don't take it that way... you're the damn king of this kinda stuff.

Find a recent pic that dispels the lie, as in, dude she's still hot... it was a bad pic, just admit it and show us the better side of it... she's NOT rode hard.

Not a druggie and a not a whore, she hasn't aged that quick... fix her image here... DO IT.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:31 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by scott free:
:-) oh Laz my brosef, don't take it that way... you're the damn king of this kinda stuff.
i'm a sensitive guy ... so :-)
Originally Posted by :
Find a recent pic that dispels the lie, as in, dude she's still hot... it was a bad pic, just admit it and show us the better side of it... she's NOT rode hard.

Not a druggie and a not a whore, she hasn't aged that quick... fix her image here... DO IT.
I said she 'looked' rode hard and she does

she reminds me of those chicks in school that didn't exercise, they just stayed thin on diet pepsi and cigarettes. Muscle tone looks 'stringy' and hips look shaped wrong.

There are other ways of looking 'put away wet' than doing drugs etc.

It could be just a crappy picture, but that's all we have to go by right now.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:16 PM 05-28-2014

she reminds me of those chicks in school that didn't exercise, they just stayed thin on diet pepsi and cigarettes. Muscle tone looks 'stringy' and hips look shaped wrong.

Looks like the meth weight loss plan.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:33 PM 05-28-2014

You are talking about being "skinny fat". The scale says skinny but the ratio of bf to mucle just isnt appealing.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:43 AM 05-29-2014
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Looks like the meth weight loss plan.
This was my exact thoughts.

When meth got big around here you saw a lot of girls go through the transformation. I can't imagine that's the issue here though, I just assumed she's paying someone who took her through a crash course to get her thin as quickly as possible.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:10 AM 05-29-2014

:-). I have to remember that one.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:50 PM 05-29-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bad tan + Bad Bathing suit + Bad Pose = Bad Picture.
This..
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:24 PM 05-29-2014

She went on the "I've got a physical trainer overworking me so that I look like half a bodybuilder" regime. The legs should eventually normalize and become more pleasing to the eye.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:09 PM 05-29-2014
The criticism in this thread is hilarious. She's hotter than any of your wives or girlfriends.
[Reply]
Steron 05:34 PM 05-29-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
The criticism in this thread is hilarious. She's hotter than any of your wives or girlfriends.
Obligatory my wife is a 10.

I have a 12 inch dong and run a 4.3 40 too!

Oh, and I bench 225 49 times.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 87
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up