ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:50 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
1) They should have already had it
2) They win 3, not 2, not 1 Super Bowls and they still have such terrible practice facilities. If anything they EARNED more.
3) It's one of the worst facilities in the NFL

The players deserve to grade Clark Hunt and the Kansas City Cheaps this way. They have all the right in the world. Clark is being cheap. Period.
More is not always better.
[Reply]
-King- 03:17 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The organization won the SB.

Owners, coaches, trainers, players, etc.
That doesn't answer the question. Unless again you are of the belief that if the Chiefs had up to date facilities they would not have won the Superbowl.

So again, why shouldn't Clark have invested in upgrading the facilities to make them modern and to reward his super bowl winning players?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:06 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
That doesn't answer the question. Unless again you are of the belief that if the Chiefs had up to date facilities they would not have won the Superbowl.

So again, why shouldn't Clark have invested in upgrading the facilities to make them modern and to reward his super bowl winning players?
"make them modern"

:-)

I never claimed he shouldn't or should, I'm not the one parenting Hunt.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:46 AM 03-04-2024
There's no reason a first class organization that's winning trophies and making money hand over fist should have the worst of anything. Not facilities, not nutritionists, not training staff, nothing. We should be setting the standard in every area.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:51 AM 03-04-2024
I see it like this, if the locker room is to nice and comfortable the players won't want to practice. #KeepWoodenStoolsInTheChiefsLocker-Room
[Reply]
-King- 10:42 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
"make them modern"

:-)

I never claimed he shouldn't or should, I'm not the one parenting Hunt.
You think the facilities look modern? Have you seen the ones across the league and how the chiefs compare? Or is your tongue and Clark's boots blocking your view?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:49 AM 03-04-2024
I think the disconnect is some of you think they won BECAUSE they had shitty practice facilities. That it makes em NOT SOFT. GRRRRRR... GROWL....LONG WAY FROM YOUR HEART SON....RUB SOME DIRT ON IT...ARRRRRR

If we had a great practice facility we would not have won the Super Bowl because our guys would be soft bitches. Is that the argument?

Otherwise I don't quite understand. I can understand having such bad facilities if you are a bottom 5 team like the Bears or something. But you just won 3 Super Bowls. If I'm an owner, I'm doing all kinds of shit to reccognize the greatness. Little things. Small upgrades that go along way to thank my employees for doing a great job. And it wouldn't stop at upgrading the practice facility. That is how I would say THANK YOU.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:50 AM 03-04-2024
They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
[Reply]
-King- 11:08 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:12 AM 03-04-2024
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see it like this, if the locker room is to nice and comfortable the players won't want to practice. #KeepWoodenStoolsInTheChiefsLocker-Room
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
[Reply]
-King- 11:18 AM 03-04-2024
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:21 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
Strange. I learn the most when I am comfortable because I am only focused on what is being presented to me.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:22 AM 03-04-2024
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
Fair.

No reason it shouldn't be the best in the league.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:23 AM 03-04-2024
Less competition?? Lol

Guys who perform on title teams get paid...being on a big stage is the quickest way to big dollars.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up