ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
PurpleJesus28 12:56 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You know who else was a jackass about autographs? Tony ****ing Gonzalez. He wouldn't even sign during team events. I couldn't imagine how he'd be if he were out at a BBQ place trying to enjoy a meal.
I remember going to a card show or something years ago with a guy who was getting Tony's autograph.I don't even remember how much it was,i'm sure a lot.Anyway,my friend was getting two things signed so he had me go in line with him.TG did not seemed thrilled to be there,even while getting paid.On the contrary,another time i got Derrick Johnson's autograph,he seemed cool as hell.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:16 PM 10-16-2020
George Brett also doesn’t appreciate being interrupted at restaurants by lame autograph requests.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:20 PM 10-16-2020
Whitlock’s boyfriend Jeff George was a team cancer “bad boy” and yet JWhit consistently defended him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:20 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Whitlock’s boyfriend Jeff George was a team cancer “bad boy” and yet JWhit consistently defended him.
Yep.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:27 PM 10-16-2020
And when has anyone called Whitlock a bad boy?

JWhit get your stupid ass on here and explain your bad boy ways. You sling dope or beat up women? Maybe you murdered someone?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:36 PM 10-16-2020
People should really learn in some settings to leave people alone. Or to just if you happen to know who you're passing by simply say hey man big fan good luck and keep walking.

That goes over much better than harassi someone for merch.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:43 PM 10-16-2020
"Let’s take Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill. He can be classified as a bad boy. He’s had some serious off-the-field issues. You know what motivates him to evolve and do better? His love of the game."

"Bad boys can turn good. One of my all-time favorite people and players is Ravens legend Ray Lewis. Early in his career, Ray was involved in a murder investigation. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice. Ray loved the game and God. He wanted to be regarded as one of the all-time, all-time greats. He leaned into his faith and became arguably the greatest leader in NFL history. He’s right there with Tom Brady in terms of leadership"

So Tyreek Hill is a "bad boy", but he's the right kind of bad boy because he loves football and "his love of football makes him want to evolve and be better" and Ray Lewis is no longer a bad boy and turned good because of his love of football?

What the fuck are you even going on about Jason? Did you really read all of this and think "Wow this is one of those articles that proves why I make the big bucks"? Well it's shit and honestly most every person with an IQ above 90 could write a better article than that elementary shit.

And fuck you Clay for posting this horseshit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:48 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
And fuck you Clay for posting this horseshit.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:54 PM 10-16-2020
Not buying what he's selling on this, there is nothing not to like about this signing whatsoever

We're not married to some ball and chain, if it goes bad Veach can wash his hands of it no sweat... and the potential upshot is sooo good that this signing could be brilliant

Dudes 28 and wasn't overworked in NY

This isn't some Emmitt Smith to the Cardinals situation... tried and true wisdom says he easily has two prime years left, if he buys in and gels right we're getting an elite back still in his physical prime

Someone last night was talking about CEH and LB flanking Mahomes in the shotgun, and all of the nightmare matchups it creates... and he was right, and it is exciting
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 PM 10-16-2020
I'd like to see a play where they send every WR deep and CEH and Bell run routes to opposite sides of the field.

Pick and choose the most open guy. :-)

You're either getting roasted deep or one of the RBs is taking a short pass and making some hapless LB miss.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 08:57 PM 10-16-2020
Fuck, I didn't know about the Jack Stack thing...nvm Veach fucked up.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:59 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Fuck, I didn't know about the Jack Stack thing...nvm Veach fucked up.
:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:10 PM 10-16-2020
Tyreek is amazing with the fans. Go to any practice and watch Tyreek and Chris Jones. Those guys absolutely love this city and team.

I went to one practice where Tyreek did the QB drills after practice and was great at it. All just for the fans. He could legit be a weapon in certain packages like Lamar Jackson is used.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:34 AM 10-17-2020
You brazen hussies are wasting your time on this one(Whitlock)
[Reply]
Valiant 10:17 AM 10-17-2020
Yeah I don't understand the hate from the media it is a win win for the chiefs.

One year cheap deal. And improves our goalline rushing hopefully.

If he acts out, he gets cut.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up