ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 63
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
eDave 04:33 PM 02-28-2022
$12 pair of Circle K sunglasses because I was on my way to Inning Festival Saturday where the Foo Fighters were headlining and realized I forgot mine. Can't be out in 80-degree sun all day without proper eyewear.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:35 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This guy is amazing. I know many try to be manly and say how it's dumb to have a cell phone with all the bells and whistles but the reality is it's 2022 and your phone is one of your most important possessions. Very much worth it.

I've heard good and bad things about this phone.
[Reply]
eDave 04:37 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I've heard good and bad things about this phone.
Every person I know who has one, which is 3, absolutely love them. Purists are cocks.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 04:48 PM 02-28-2022
My new "Putin long table" is gonna be a great centerpiece in my entertainment room. And with the drop in the ruble against the dollar I got a fantastic price this morning! It ships from Vladivostok so might take a while to get here but will definitely be worth it. I'm gonna make everybody sit at the other end and threaten them with the gulag if they don't do my bidding.

[Reply]
SuperChief 08:03 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I've had it for around 6 months. So far the crease doesn't seem to be getting any worse from use and I'm a heavy user. It is visible, but it really isn't very noticeable especially at night. I find myself more and more just opening it up to do whatever I want to do and it's not a bothersome exercise. Alot of times I Just leave it open indefinitely if I know it's not going to be in my pocket.

The biggest con of the phone is the front screen which has still been much improved since the previous iterations.
I want one of those big time. I went with the zFlip 3 instead ($$), and I have to say I'm not super impressed. The folding is fine, but the battery is crap. How's the battery life on that?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:08 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
$12 pair of Circle K sunglasses because I was on my way to Inning Festival Saturday where the Foo Fighters were headlining and realized I forgot mine. Can't be out in 80-degree sun all day without proper eyewear.
Shit I bet that was awesome.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:16 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
We sell Nebo where I work and the 3.2K flashlight is incredible. I don’t need it, but I want it anyway.
Can they go under water? I use them fro night diving and shooting video under water...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:59 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
These two dudes, one for spot, one for smooth wide angle flood mounted to the camera kit, both a backup to/for the other. They were AWESOME!

What is the brand if this?

I've been looking for a simple one.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:02 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
My new "Putin long table" is gonna be a great centerpiece in my entertainment room. And with the drop in the ruble against the dollar I got a fantastic price this morning! It ships from Vladivostok so might take a while to get here but will definitely be worth it. I'm gonna make everybody sit at the other end and threaten them with the gulag if they don't do my bidding.
You'd better hope that it's not shipping out through the Black Sea, or it's going to very delayed.

I wonder what those switches are for on the side of the table. I bet Putin's controls electric shocks to the other chairs, but what do the other ones do?

Oh, maybe each one controls electric shocks to the chair in front of it. So when Putin gets mad at you, you have to sit in your chair and watch him walk all the way down to you to flip the switch.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:06 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
What is the brand if this?

I've been looking for a simple one.
SeaLife

https://www.sealife-cameras.com/sea-dragon-lights/
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I want one of those big time. I went with the zFlip 3 instead ($$), and I have to say I'm not super impressed. The folding is fine, but the battery is crap. How's the battery life on that?
It honestly could be better, but it's my fault. I leave it open indefinitely alot when I don't have to. I'm a heavy user though. I'd say it's probably a con, but barely. It's not terrible battery.

I'm pretty impressed with how sturdy and strong it is. It doesn't seem flimsy and I've had no issues with fragility of the inside screen.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:59 PM 02-28-2022
The 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover is amazing. I've slept so much better since getting it a month or two ago. It uses water to keep your bed at your optimum temp. It monitors your heart rate and breathing to know if you're in deep sleep or REM. I've also tried the Ooler system which helped me sleep but isn't as advanced as the 8 Sleep. If anyone wants a King (2 twin XL pads) Ooler setup for cheap let me know. (EDIT: Ooler spoken for)
https://www.eightsleep.com/product/pod-pro-cover/
https://www.chilisleep.com/products/ooler-sleep-system
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:33 AM 03-01-2022
I bought me a Masterbuilt Gravity series 800 for my Christmas present. After a few cooks I could get in before it got cold I decided to sell my Rec Tec Pellet Grill it was that awesome. Love this thing.

Weather is going to be awesome this week so going to try the griddle part today.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:05 AM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
The 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover is amazing. I've slept so much better since getting it a month or two ago. It uses water to keep your bed at your optimum temp. It monitors your heart rate and breathing to know if you're in deep sleep or REM. I've also tried the Ooler system which helped me sleep but isn't as advanced as the 8 Sleep. If anyone wants a King (2 twin XL pads) Ooler setup for cheap let me know.
https://www.eightsleep.com/product/pod-pro-cover/
https://www.chilisleep.com/products/ooler-sleep-system
That sounds extremely expensive....

{clicks link}

SWEET FANCY MOSES! Does it also have a blowjob setting?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:12 AM 03-01-2022
*perks ears*
[Reply]
Page 40 of 63
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up