ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:20 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I would get a paternity test on the kid
I imagine he's already bonded with his kid, test isn't going to change anything.

running that skank over with a truck might, but i digress
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:23 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I imagine he's already bonded with his kid, test isn't going to change anything.

running that skank over with a truck might, but i digress
As much rancor as he may (justifiably) feel, you can't take a mother away from her child - I'm sure the child has bonded with her mother, as well.

I also read that beach tribe has a son, so he has at least one other child's needs to consider as well.

It's a heavy load, and I wish him the best.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:24 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Not cool.
Oh ffs...lighten up Francis
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:25 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh ffs...lighten up Francis
Advocating violence to a distraught person is just such a chuckle, isn't it?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:33 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
I'm sorry to hear this, I hope for the best for you, your girlfriend and your family. I hope you work it out.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:34 PM 02-14-2016
I'm gonna advocate violence to that string hanging between your legs
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:52 PM 02-14-2016

Your labia are hanging out Caitlyn.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:59 PM 02-14-2016
Living well is the best revenge.

The kids continue to get all the love they deserve and more, but she goes to the curb.

You get a reset button, start things again, do everything great like someone who is on the way up would do. Get a new place, hit the gym, eventually meet someone new and better, etc etc

She can enjoy life struggling with her douchebag ex and wondering why she screwed up something good by being a whore.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:02 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Cochise:

The kids continue to get all the love they deserve and more, but she goes to the curb.

You get a reset button, start things again, do everything great like someone who is on the way up would do. Get a new place, hit the gym, eventually meet someone new and better, etc etc

She can enjoy life struggling with her douchebag ex and wondering why she screwed up something good by being a whore.
Yuuuuup.
[Reply]
notorious 02:03 PM 02-14-2016

[Reply]
Iowanian 02:14 PM 02-14-2016

Fact.

I had a long term girlfriend in college that cheated and ran off. Got knocked up a month or so later, was married in 3 months and getting beaten and divorced in a year. Somehow through a friend of a friend of a friend a pic of her popped up on my feed last week.....she looks like grimace now. My wife is hot...and faithful.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:16 PM 02-14-2016

She will prolly cheat on him too, and he'll deserve it.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:23 PM 02-14-2016
This is absolutely the best advice you'll ever get. Make up your mind to move on. Then do it.

A few years down the road you'll be very happy that you did.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:28 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Tacoman:
Right now you probably have a lot of standing in the custody situation due to her negligence.....
Not as much as you think....you would be surprised how the courts defer to the Mother unless there are dire circumstances that point to the welfare of the child.

Being unfaithful doesn't always equal immediate custody.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:29 PM 02-14-2016
Always Remember

Success

Is the best Revenge

[Reply]
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up