ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1347 of 2692
« First < 34784712471297133713431344134513461347 134813491350135113571397144718472347 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:41 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
epic gif from def comedy jam
That's from mad tv.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:51 PM 12-10-2018
I don’t watch much college football. Was Mahomes ever considered for the Heisman as Texas Tech?

I don’t believe I remember him ever being invited to the event.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:56 PM 12-10-2018
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but the amount of completely idiotic NFL fans coming out of the woodwork this week is staggering. I keep seeing comments like

Originally Posted by :
"I hope he has a super successful career. However, there have been many many QBs who appear to be one of the best ever for a year and then sink back to average. Dak Prescott is a good example."

"Missed calls illegal pick and pass interference. Chiefs has always had a history of missed calls in decisive at home. If you are headed to arrow head 2018 playoffs, be prepared to play the ref as well. So done with the NFL and Refs deciding the outcome of games. Chiefs are headed to play offs with the help of the refs."

"The teams will have a whole season of tape on him. Next year will be his come back to Earth year. Just like every rock star rookie."

"When you look at the talent they're surrounded by and factor in how their teams performed without them last year, I think Luck is a stronger MVP candidate than Mahomes. Mahomes is surrounded by tons of talent, the Chiefs were a playoff team without him, and Alex Smith put up big numbers. Luck has one reliable weapon and their team was a train wreck without him. "

"The NFL has decided Mahomes will be the next NFL star and they have instructed the refs to make it happen. No way they win that game yesterday without the home cooking from the refs."

"I'd like to see KC win a playoff game before giving any of there players an MVP>
We just seen what happened to the Rams and Saints playing the right defenses, and if KC faces anyone with a good defense than will see.
Great seasons and season stats are nice but Championships are more important.
So basically he has done nothing yet. At this point all 3 of those teams might lose in the playoffs. Saints-Rams and KC. Will have to wait and see if any of them makes it to the Super Bowl.
i do like what hes done this year and would put him Bree's and a few others in the MVP talk. But hes had zero playoff ex will see how he does with a one game and your out playoff. that will really be the test if hes really MVP material or not."

These are just a few of the idiotic comments from one article.
Fucking idiots. Everywhere.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by :
"Missed calls illegal pick and pass interference. Chiefs has always had a history of missed calls in decisive at home. If you are headed to arrow head 2018 playoffs, be prepared to play the ref as well. So done with the NFL and Refs deciding the outcome of games. Chiefs are headed to play offs with the help of the refs."
:-)

That's why we lead the league in penalties.....right?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:59 PM 12-10-2018
That's definitely Kranz
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:01 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but the amount of completely idiotic NFL fans coming out of the woodwork this week is staggering. I keep seeing comments like

These are just a few of the idiotic comments from one article.
****ing idiots. Everywhere.
I hope all those people die in horrible ways.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Anyone have that Mahomes meme that just says **** it tyreek is down there somewhere
Why do people call image macros memes
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:07 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by :
"I hope he has a super successful career. However, there have been many many QBs who appear to be one of the best ever for a year and then sink back to average. Dak Prescott is a good example.
:-) The end reads like a good punch line to a sarcastic joke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Why do people call image macros memes
because no one who isn't an autistic 50 year old calls them "image macros" anymore
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:08 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t watch much college football. Was Mahomes ever considered for the Heisman as Texas Tech?

I don’t believe I remember him ever being invited to the event.
Nope. If Tech had ever had a defense to support the guy to a consistent winning record, he might have been invited. But, alas that was never the case.

Besides, he would have been seen as a product of the system, despite the fact that Mayfield and Murray just came out of a very similar system...:-)
[Reply]
Dark Horse 05:10 PM 12-10-2018
Just like the early 2000's lots of idiots were thinking any day now defenses will figure out this fraud named Brady. Any day now!
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
because no one who isn't an autistic 50 year old calls them "image macros" anymore
There has to be more than one to be a meme. That's the definition.

I'm going to lead the fight right along with my "Champing at the bit" crusade.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:16 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
There has to be more than one to be a meme. That's the definition.

I'm going to lead the fight right along with my "Champing at the bit" crusade.
Champing at the bit

I need one of those
[Reply]
Hoover 05:25 PM 12-10-2018
The problem the sports media is having is that the MVP race, if awarded for actual on field accomplishments, is not even close. The talking heads need a debate and thought they hand one with Brees. The problem is Pat has been the most consistent QB in the NFL this year.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:29 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
:-)

That's why we lead the league in penalties.....right?
Yeah, that history of refs home cooking for the Chiefs, like the forward progress call last year....:-)
[Reply]
Page 1347 of 2692
« First < 34784712471297133713431344134513461347 134813491350135113571397144718472347 > Last »
Up