ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Testosterone. Discuss.
eDave 05:08 PM 10-14-2020
Is it an issue? How to counter?
[Reply]
penguinz 07:53 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
I would find a new doc if they are RX'ing you a shot every two weeks. I have been 'on' anabolics for about 15 years now, the last 5 monitored by my urologist. You need to be injecting test enthanate or cypionate twice a week, preferably every 3 or 4 days. This will keep levels stable enough that you should not feel any crashes. If its a 200mg shot every two weeks, I would ask them if you can do 50mg every 3rd day instead.

I miss prop. Are you able to get pharm grade prop from your doc? My uro only RX's cyp so I have to go elsewhere for the other stuff I want.
I don’t go through a regular pharmacy. My doc has me go through a local compounder that mixes to his specifications for each patient.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:02 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I don’t go through a regular pharmacy. My doc has me go through a local compounder that mixes to his specifications for each patient.
That's awesome. I will bring that up with my endo since he knows I split the injections up. Would be nice to be back on prop eod or even ed with a sub-q shot.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:07 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
High intensity interval training is another natural way to boost testosterone.

Plus, sprinting is fun.
Been working out at Orange Theory for about 2 and a half years, and it's been awesome. But, I notice inflamation and long recovery times among other things. I'm going to look into the ashwaganda root extract. Do you have a certain brand, or will any do? Seems it's available at WalMart etc...
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:11 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Been working out at Orange Theory for about 2 and a half years, and it's been awesome. But, I notice inflamation and long recovery times among other things. I'm going to look into the ashwaganda root extract. Do you have a certain brand, or will any do? Seems it's available at WalMart etc...
Not sure I would buy supplements at Walmart.

You want to make sure whatever you get is high quality, unadulterated, and easily absorbable.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:11 AM 10-15-2020
wow.

thread makes me very thankful for my health.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:49 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Start with taking ashwaganda root extract twice a day.

If that doesn't improve thing, talk to a doctor.
Any good places to get some?
[Reply]
JakeF 08:55 AM 10-15-2020
be careful, if start fucking around with your body's chemistry it can really go badly.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:55 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just keep in mind that TRT therapy is based on very shady evidence all around. Testing isn't as accurate as they make it out to be by any means. If you're going to the "LowT Center", how much do you trust them to tell you that you have a high T count anyway? Second, you can't just give someone a hormone and expect it to work like you would an aspirin. You can't simply shoot hormones into the body and get a regulated response for a wide range of people. It doesn't work like that. Biology is pretty clear on this. Third, there's well known risks to the process. It's been shown to increase risk of heart attack and stroke.

Revisiting the role of testosterone: Are we missing something?

Testosterone Replacement Leaving Men Heartbroken

Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can increase men's risk of stroke and heart attack

Conclusion from one of the largest randomized controlled clinical trial metasudies:

That final conclusion should give you pause. Unless you have a diagnosed androgen deficiency, it's not recommended and could be dangerous. That's basically the best science available regarding the topic.
I'm sure there is a difference of the amount of testosterone old men ITT get diagnosed to take and body builders but one of my college buddies was a big roider. He did it all thru early 20's. The main thing he took was just inject-able testosterone. He said he couldn't get a boner for 5 years after he quit. When he stopped taking it, his normal testosterone level plummeted. That is even just going on like 6 week cycles.

Is this something where once you start taking it you can't really stop?
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:58 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
wow.

thread makes me very thankful for my health.
Is low T somehow synonymous with being unhealthy?
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:58 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
be careful, if start ****ing around with your body's chemistry it can really go badly.
This is why you get blood work done.
[Reply]
loochy 09:16 AM 10-15-2020
That's awesome. I will bring that up with my endo since he knows I split the injections up. Would be nice to be back on prop eod or even ed with a sub-q shot.
Ugh prop...makes me feel like I got hit with a baseball bat.

Phenylprop does too.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:21 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Ugh prop...makes me feel like I got hit with a baseball bat.

Phenylprop does too.
I've never tried phenyl but I heard it burns a tad. Suspension does too, which is what a lot of NFL players take to beat the random testing 'windows'.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:25 AM 10-15-2020
Is low T somehow synonymous with being unhealthy?
I didn't say that, more towards regarding the comments of dealing with HBP, having to take routine injections, etc.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:02 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well legit pharma from Walgreens is cheaper than that, so why go black market?
Because im 30 and dont have test loss.
[Reply]
loochy 10:18 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I didn't say that, more towards regarding the comments of dealing with HBP, having to take routine injections, etc.
If you do it through a doctor you get things dialed in and you don't have the problems with HBP, HCT or lipids. Yeah, you do have the routine injections, but it's easy.

Also, I could easily go without the extra testosterone at all. I just wouldn't feel as good. As I mentioned earlier, it's more of a quality of life thing than an actual health thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up