ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 311 of 315
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:53 AM 10-24-2023
How are there going to be 400 more guys drafted? There are still 22 rounds and I see like 6 guys I actually want on my roster.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:27 AM 10-24-2023
Yeah, these players are going to be bad
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Yeah, these players are going to be bad
i did some deep diving to get another 15 guys on my list. So I'm up to 40 and hopeful without having added a punter yet so that's one more guy out of the way.

And I'm hopeful that is all I'll need because man, I'm gonna struggle like crazy if I want to add any more.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How are there going to be 400 more guys drafted? There are still 22 rounds and I see like 6 guys I actually want on my roster.
This is why we eventually switched to the pre-selected group of random players for the bottom of the roster. But then people always kind of grouse about that list, so we switched it up again this time since everybody was a hardcore player. But even hardcore players get exhausted after 53 picks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is why we eventually switched to the pre-selected group of random players for the bottom of the roster. But then people always kind of grouse about that list, so we switched it up again this time since everybody was a hardcore player. But even hardcore players get exhausted after 53 picks.
I wondered where my list of trash bags went.

Ryan Tannehill has been on my roster in Chiefs1 for 5 years as a donated QB. Its like dirt floor poor Christmas Morning.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:34 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's probably a good thing the only thing I wish was that the list was culled down. So many players who aren't even on rosters or haven't played for a while.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:31 PM 10-24-2023
Well Ray Ray McCloud is my returner and 4th wr lol going to struggle
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:14 PM 10-24-2023
Some asshole took my long-snapper!

Doesn't he realize that Reid Ferguson is an OG Columbia Cardinal?!?

This cannot stand...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:22 AM 10-25-2023
my board is staying strong the only thing is its mostly the same positions i don't really need anymore lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 10-25-2023
my board is staying strong the only thing is its mostly the same positions i don't really need anymore lol
I figured at some point you'd hold your nose and take Allie-Cox.

I went ahead and grabbed him as TE2 for the goalline packages that Sandbox will default into since he's a solid run blocker.

Guess you'll have to rely on the draft at this point because man, TE is absolutely barren. Noah Grey FTMFW!!!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:47 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I figured at some point you'd hold your nose and take Allie-Cox.

I went ahead and grabbed him as TE2 for the goalline packages that Sandbox will default into since he's a solid run blocker.

Guess you'll have to rely on the draft at this point because man, TE is absolutely barren. Noah Grey FTMFW!!!
yeah, neglected it way too long oh well but in one of my leagues i didn't have any tight ends that were healthy so I ran nothing out of base and zeroed out all my short yardage packages
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:56 PM 10-25-2023
yeah, neglected it way too long oh well but in one of my leagues i didn't have any tight ends that were healthy so I ran nothing out of base and zeroed out all my short yardage packages
Never thought I'd be annoyed to miss out on Ty Conklin but man, I really wanted him at TE2. That's how bad things are at the position...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:44 AM 10-26-2023
Watch Cardinals1 Tommy Tremble is my TE2
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:44 AM 10-27-2023
i don't even know who to pick anymore, I took someone who is on IR because he is a 2nd year linebacker and was a starter.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:28 PM 10-27-2023
i don't even know who to pick anymore, I took someone who is on IR because he is a 2nd year linebacker and was a starter.
I bought some time with a punter and longsnapper. Definitely had to take Martin after watching him deadeye dick 3 straight inside the 8 last night. Jesus that was a clinic.
[Reply]
Page 311 of 315
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315 >
Up