ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 300
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:53 PM 02-09-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Wow. Some people bitching about it moving too slowly...I don't get it. They are developing story and characters. If you want a zombie show, you need to watch something else.
This.

It is these morons who think this show is actually about zombies.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:54 PM 02-09-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Kill off my favorite character by far and leave Glen around...fucking damnit lol...
Once anyone gets the humanity bug their days are numbered. They just aren't made for this world.
[Reply]
dmahurin 07:56 PM 02-09-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Oh wow didn't know...I figured he'd bite the dust eventually but I'd hope he'd stick around longer.
He came around a lot earlier in the comics than he did in the show. His character was very different.
[Reply]
notorious 02-09-2015, 08:03 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Sure-Oz 10:04 PM 02-09-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
If it helps any Tyrese didn't make it out of the past the prison in the comics.
Helps a bit
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:26 PM 02-09-2015
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I thought last night's episode was one of the top episodes in the entire series.

The direction was fantastic - very artistic. I thought the slo-mo shots where Rick takes out the walker was amazing.

I thought it was an appropriate send-off for Tyrese.

The only question I was left after the episode (and after watching 3/4 of talking dead).....was the radio/news broadcasts. Wasnt sure how that came into play all of a sudden, when I dont recall it ever being addressed before.

I'm assuming this was all in his mind, the entire time during the zombie apocalypse?

In the talking dead, Tyrese (the actor) made it clear that he felt his character had done all he could....and there wasnt much left for him to do in the way the world existed.

He was a man acting as morally straight as he could, with the thinking that you dont get free reign to do bad things, just because of what's going on in the world that moment.

I think the point is that his line of thinking doesnt really have a place in the zombie apocalypse......the recurring theme of "no hope, things arent going to change" conflicted with his "this is only temporary" mentality.

Thought the whole sequence at Noah's house and the ride back was beautifully shot.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:31 PM 02-09-2015
I liked the episode, though I wish I wouldn't have gotten on here and had Tyrese's death spoiled.

I'm actually finishing up The Wire right now as well. I really like the Cutty character on there, but was cool with the Wire finishing because I get reminded of Cutty by Tyrese on the Walking Dead.

Oh well. Bye bye Cutty. Bye bye Tyrese.
[Reply]
notorious 08:52 AM 02-10-2015
Yeah, stay away from any show thread that you haven't seen yet.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:35 AM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
The only question I was left after the episode (and after watching 3/4 of talking dead).....was the radio/news broadcasts. Wasnt sure how that came into play all of a sudden, when I dont recall it ever being addressed before.

I'm assuming this was all in his mind, the entire time during the zombie apocalypse?
All in his mind, referring back to the story he told Noah about his father telling him and Sasha that they had to listen as "Citizens of the World".

But if you listen to the broadcast it parallels with the zombie apocalypse; people getting hacked up, cannibalism, etc.

I thought the episode from a production stand point was great. Playing with the time line, flashbacks, etc. was awesome. The script was clunky and underwhelming. Just sort of seemed like Rick, Michonne, and Glenn were just spouting out lines and brooding.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:42 PM 02-10-2015
OK...so we got what....roughly three black dudes?
one hasn't been on the show more than a couple seconds at a time in FOREVER.
two is a dip shit who is pretty much directly responsible for the death of three.

RACISTS!

I'm wondering if we're gonna see those armless torsos buried...heads sticking out as some kind of lame defense?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:48 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
OK...so we got what....roughly three black dudes?
one hasn't been on the show more than a couple seconds at a time in FOREVER.
two is a dip shit who is pretty much directly responsible for the death of three.

RACISTS!

I'm wondering if we're gonna see those armless torsos buried...heads sticking out as some kind of lame defense?
:-)

I told my wife as soon as the new kid joined the group "Too many black people on the show, someone is going to die."
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02-10-2015, 02:11 PM
This message has been deleted by Radar Chief.
ottawa_chiefs_fan 02:14 PM 02-10-2015
A very minor point - but one that bugs me - or i missed something simple? what was the significance of Noah (is that the kids name?) scraping his head while going through the fence on the way in? I thought it must have some significance since it was done - but cannot think of any????
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:44 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan:
A very minor point - but one that bugs me - or i missed something simple? what was the significance of Noah (is that the kids name?) scraping his head while going through the fence on the way in? I thought it must have some significance since it was done - but cannot think of any????
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:48 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Noah scraping his head + Glen finding the bat....

You should spoiler that, IMO.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:08 PM 02-10-2015
I thought he deserved a better ending. Hell, when he wanted to die he beat off an army of walkers with a fucking hammer.

This dude was Black Thor and he's taken out because he wasn't paying attention?

Weak...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:09 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Black Thor
:-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 300
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up