ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 300
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:50 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
They need to learn from this....you cant end a season like that. It was bullshit
lol it actually served its purpose. You are talking about it and wasting time being angry about it. This was no accident or mistake on their part
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 04-04-2016
I thought JDM was outstanding, he totally nailed his first appearance, reminded me a bit of Powers Boothe

Negan is in excellent hands with him

Yeah, hated the ending like most everyone else, but I believe the victim to be Abraham. And no, it wasnt cool to see Rick practically convulsing with fear, HATE how they wrote him this episode
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:11 PM 04-04-2016
Does Rick ever act that scared in the comics
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:11 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
lol it actually served its purpose. You are talking about it and wasting time being angry about it. This was no accident or mistake on their part
Oh absolutely... They still could've shown the death or who got it and we all would wonder next season how they get out of it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 PM 04-04-2016
Does Rick ever act that scared in the comics
All of the women and even Eugene were holding up better than Rick

I'm sick of that, and also sick of how often our crew are getting outfoxed lately
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:35 PM 04-04-2016
@TheCarlGrimes_: The Walking Dead season finale was like an unfinished blowjob. #TWDFinale
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:36 PM 04-04-2016
@TheCarlGrimes_: The Walking Dead season finale was like an unfinished blowjob. #TWDFinale

Not the first time I've seen it described as television's version of blue balls.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:40 PM 04-04-2016
You know a show isn't hitting their numbers when they have these cliffhangers. Are they really that desparate for views?

Seems like ratings have dipped a bit this season.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:45 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You know a show isn't hitting their numbers when they have these cliffhangers. Are they really that desparate for views?

I think it's the opposite. With the numbers they have, they know they can do anything they want.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 04:51 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:

The show is known world wide. There's no dip
[Reply]
thabear04 05:03 PM 04-04-2016

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/04/the-...s-to-who-died/

Warning! Spoilers for The Walking Dead season six finale follow!

For the next few months, fans are going to be posting theories and claims and rumors speculating over what went down in the closing moments of The Walking Dead's sixth season.
The villainous Negan finally came out from behind the curtain and made the entrance we were all waiting for. However, while we knew his arrival would mark the end of the road for one of our survivors, we didn't know that we wouldn't know who it was. Just as Negan unleashed his unholy swing on the head of a certain Alexandrian survivor, the camera switched to their point of view, leaving us wondering who the victim was.

Comment sections are loaded with theories. It was Abraham. It was Eugene. It was Sasha. It was Glenn. It was Daryl. The truth is - no one knows.

One theory may have a bit of credibility, though. Scrolling through comment sections on other articles, I found readers tossing around the video below, which attempts to put subtitles to the horrifying screams as one of our survivors spends their last day on earth.

Whether or not these subtitles are accurate are your decision, for now.

The alleged "Mag-" line from Glenn is consistent with Glenn's death in the comics which came at this very moment. As Negan bashed Glenn's head in in front of his friends and family, Glenn called out for his pregnant wife, crying, "M- M- Maggie!"

The Walking Dead doesn't return until October so it's going to be a long six months of speculation. The season 7 trailer will most likely arrive in July, spawning from San Diego Comic Con.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:04 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Barret:
I am wondering if it is Abraham. Remember he kinda Bow'ed up and was defiant to Negan and Negan noticed it. Everyone else was looking down or being emotional. Plus I think 1 good crack on Glenn would send him down for the count. It took a couple of hits from Lucille to make the lights go out on the "POV". After the first hit the POV came back up in that defiant manner and that is when Negan said that he took it like a champ.

It seems likely since Abraham has been going off the deep end with swapping the women and then wanting to settle down like Glenn and Maggie did and have a kid.
This seems very plausible. I think it's most likely to be Abe or Eugene. Gimple is the devil.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:08 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
The show is known world wide. There's no dip
I would like to see if there is a dip after this season.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:21 PM 04-04-2016
So one actor is going to be looking for a job. The producers better be careful with that one. Might be the ultimate spoiler. People will be watching for it. Then again, perfect opportunity for the producers to throw out a red herring.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 05:27 PM 04-04-2016
IMO:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 155 of 300
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up