ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2018-2019 NBA Off Season Thread!!!
Al Bundy 09:21 AM 06-11-2018
Will Lebron leave Cleveland? Will KD stay in Oakland? Who goes first to the sorry ass Suns? Will the Sacramento Kings do anything to not be a bottom tier organization? Drop draft stuff in here.
Draft Order.

1 Phoenix Suns
Deandre Ayton C Arizona

2 Sacramento Kings
Marvin Balgey III PF Duke

3 Atlanta Hawks
Luke Doncic PG Slovenia (Traded to Mavericks)

4 Memphis Grizzlies
Jaren Jackson JR PF Michigan State

5 Dallas Mavericks
Trae Young PG Oklahoma (Traded to Atlanta)

6 Orlando Magic
Mohamed Bamba C Texas

7 Chicago Bulls
Wendell Carter Jr. C Duke

8 Cleveland Cavaliers (via Nets)
Colin Sexton PG Alabama

9 New York Knicks
Kevin Knox SF Kentucky

10 Philadelphia 76ers (via Lakers)
Mikal Bridges SF Villanova (Traded to Suns for Zhaire Smith)

11 Charlotte Hornets
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander PG Kentucky (Traded To Clippers)

12 Los Angeles Clippers (via Pistons)
Miles Bridges SF Michigan State.(Traded to Hornets)

13 Los Angeles Clippers
Jerome Robinson SG Boston College

14 Denver Nuggets
Michael Porter Jr. SF Missouri

15 Washington Wizards
Troy Brown Jr. SF Oregon

16 Phoenix Suns (via Heat)
Zhaire Smith SF Texas Tech (Traded to Philadelphia)

17 Milwaukee Bucks
Donte DiVincenzo SG Villanova

18 San Antonio Spurs
Lonnie Walker IV SG Miami

19 Atlanta Hawks (via Timberwolves)
Kevin Huerter SG Maryland

20 Minnesota Timberwolves (via Thunder)
Josh Okogie SG Georgia Tech

21 Utah Jazz
Grayson Allen SG Duke

22 Chicago Bulls (via Pelicans)
Chandler Hutchison SG Boise State

23 Indiana Pacers
Aaron Holiday PG UCLA

24 Portland Trail Blazers
Anfernee Simons SG USA

25 Los Angeles Lakers (via Cavaliers)
Moritz Wagner PF Michigan

26 Philadelphia 76ers
Landry Shamet PG Wichita State

27 Boston Celtics
Robert Williams C Texas A&M

28 Golden State Warriors
Jacob Evans SG Cincinnati

29 Brooklyn Nets
Dzanana Musa SF Bosnia-Herzegovina

30 Atlanta Hawks (via Houston Rockets)
Omari Spellman PF Villanova.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 02:05 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Please. We even beat them when deangelo snitch russell was on the team. We give them fits even now. Add some all stars...title
They still won't win the west.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 02:23 PM 06-17-2018
I have a lot of respect for the warriors, but you do realize they won't win forever. The Lakers,Celtics,Bulls were all on top at one time or another and eventually the winning ended. The same will happen to the warriors. Enjoy it while it lasts...
[Reply]
Al Bundy 02:37 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
I have a lot of respect for the warriors, but you do realize they won't win forever. The Lakers,Celtics,Bulls were all on top at one time or another and eventually the winning ended. The same will happen to the warriors. Enjoy it while it lasts...
By the time the Warriors will be done so will Lebron.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:38 PM 06-17-2018
The Bulls would have won 8 straight had MJ not retired. The Warriors are still pretty young so while they might not take 8 straight they may have a pretty nice 8 year run. Forever? No but a decade of dominance.. possibly.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:55 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
They still won't win the west.
We will see.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:29 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The Bulls would have won 8 straight had MJ not retired. The Warriors are still pretty young so while they might not take 8 straight they may have a pretty nice 8 year run. Forever? No but a decade of dominance.. possibly.
The Bulls might have won 8 straight, but we will never know for sure. I can guarantee the warriors won't win 8 straight, didn't they get beat after a 3-1 lead? Also they barely got by the Rockets this year. The Lakers have had two decades of Dominance so if the warriors have 1 big deal. Even that remains to be seen. As I said before enjoy it while it lasts.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:31 PM 06-17-2018
The Bulls might have won 8 straight, but we will never know for sure. I can guarantee the warriors won't win 8 straight, didn't they get beat after a 3-1 lead? Also they barely got by the Rockets this year. The Lakers have had two decades of Dominance so if the warriors have 1 big deal. Even that remains to be seen. As I said before enjoy it while it lasts.
I am not a Warriors.fan boy just saying it may last 3-5 more years minumum.
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:50 PM 06-17-2018
who cares when a good team lays down for a crap team during an 82 game season?

that's like a Titans fan bragging about beating the Chiefs in the wild card round.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:02 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by :
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
Indiana had little interest in Paul George trade w/ Lakers -- and that'll be case for Spurs too. Boston gives Spurs best building blocks of assets -- one of young forwards (likely Jaylen Brown), its own 18 pick/19 protected Kings pick, etc. Lonzo to Spurs? Don't hold your breath.
3:04 PM - Jun 15, 2018
Lol like I said
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:05 PM 06-17-2018
No team is going to trade something of good value for Lonzo given his dad and his inability to shoot. If the Lakers had taken Tatum, then you can guarantee that George and LeBron would be there.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:06 PM 06-17-2018
Suns are now rumored to be the third party with the Lakers/Spurs in a Leonard deal. Suns have two bigger expiring contracts and they like Lonzo Ball. Would be willing to take on Deng's contract if they get Ball.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Suns are now rumored to be the third party with the Lakers/Spurs in a Leonard deal. Suns have two bigger expiring contracts and they like Lonzo Ball. Would be willing to take on Deng's contract if they get Ball.
Keep dreaming buddy. The Spurs are not going to trade Leonard to the Lakers. I already thought so logically and Woj just confirmed it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:16 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Keep dreaming buddy. The Spurs are not going to trade Leonard to the Lakers. I already thought so logically and Woj just confirmed it.
Keep thinking that.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:37 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Keep thinking that.
What do the Lakers have that the Spurs will take as compensation?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:41 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
What do the Lakers have that the Spurs will take as compensation?
Brandon Ingram (identical player to Jaylen Brown who everybody is jacking off to for some reason)
Kyle Kuzma (Spurs wanted to draft him last year)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up