Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Hall of Classics>My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex
KCChiefsMan 11:47 PM 04-29-2004
./
[Reply]
Wrasse 03:25 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I've sat back leaving the obvious for a newb...

I can't BELIEVE I've not yet seen a Ladies man reference.

"If Ah had a girl sexule robot, Ah would have it covered in red vel-vet......so it would be saaawft, when I do it.....in da butt"
:-)!!!

This thread should be stuck to the top of this forum (stickied or whatever it's called on this BBS).
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:28 PM 04-30-2004
Has anyone proposed the eunuch approach yet? I'm presuming that the Japanese "hand machine" was discussed long ago.
[Reply]
COchief 03:33 PM 04-30-2004
Might as well get this thread too, I am off for the weekend. Have fun with this one guys...
Attached: gucci.jpg (78.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:35 PM 04-30-2004
Un-fukkin-canny.....

[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 03:56 PM 04-30-2004
oh man!

nice...........I thought I looked pretty sexy in those shades.......
[Reply]
Phobia 04:20 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
oh man!

It's not the shades...

It's you.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 04:31 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
oh man!

Dude, I don't mean this to sound the wrong way, but if you need to invent robot sex toys to eliminate female control over sex...well, that just tells me you don't know how to use your dick.

Maybe they have all the control, because they (now get ready cause I am only saying this once) don't wanna have sex with you .

Real men, who actually excite a woman, don't have to give all the control to women. Quit thinking with your dick dude.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:33 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Dude, I don't mean this to sound the wrong way, but if you need to invent robot sex toys to eliminate female control over sex...well, that just tells me you don't know how to use your dick.

Maybe they have all the control, because they (now get ready cause I am only saying this once) don't wanna have sex with you .

Real men, who actually excite a woman, don't have to give all the control to women. Quit thinking with your dick dude.
I figured you'd be a huge fan of Paul, JG. Can you imagine how many women he's converted to lesbianism?
[Reply]
grandllama 04:49 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
"Do I have an ugly pussy?"

I'd forgotten that little archived tidbit :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 05:03 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I figured you'd be a huge fan of Paul, JG. Can you imagine how many women he's converted to lesbianism?

lol, there's been a few I'm sure
[Reply]
listopencil 05:23 PM 04-30-2004

Damn. That's what I was trying to say earlier in the thread, but you said it so much better than I could.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:35 PM 04-30-2004

Resigning to this painful fact has made my life so much better and so much easier. :-)

Oh wait, no it hasn't. I'm going to go sit on my couch now, in the dark, and drink and drink and drink until the really hot hallucinogenic women show up.
[Reply]
Bob's Your Uncle 05:46 PM 04-30-2004
Keep on rockin' dude. :-)
[Reply]
Herzig 06:03 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You're welcome. I just saved the young guys on
Lawyers: $20,000+
Child Support: $1,000 a month until the child graduates college
Alimony: $1,000 a month until the bitch dies or remarries.

Figure it out and send me 1% for the next 20 years. I'm providing a valuable service here.
Damn!!! Phobia!! You got screwed by your Lawyers and wife. What exactly did they do for that $20K anyway? You would probably have been better off representing yourself. Sorry you had to go through that dude. Ouch.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:14 PM 04-30-2004
Yeah, the screwing you get for the screwing you got.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up