ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Hall of Classics>THANK YOU!!!! ( & Whoo Hooo, Some unbelievable luck!!!!!)
JOhn 02:33 PM 12-23-2003
I think I need to thank someone on here for entering my name in a free computer drawing, I think.

Apparently someone on here, or maybe some other person on the net entered my name to win a free computer to help me with my college work. Because last night when we got home from Billings, MT I found a large box sitting on my front porch, delivered via UPS. There was a letter attached to the box that read as follows:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Mr Edwards, your name was submitted on-line to us ( Compaq ) to be entered in a free drawing for one of the new computer's we are giving away this holiday season, for educational purposes. And in our recent drawing your name was drawn to WIN!! You are now the proud owner of a new Compaq Presario. The following person(s) submitted your name and a short letter telling why you should be considered for this gift. You can thank ____(A_fellow_CHIEFS_Fan)_____ for your new computer from Compaq. Congratulations & good luck in pursuing your education.

So to whomever submitted my name, THANK YOU.

This Christmas season has renewed my faith in my fellow man. Between this and a few other things I have received this year from other members here on CHIEFS PLANET, who wish to remain unmentioned by name, this is truly a wonderful Christmas.

THANK YOU ALL, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. ALL of you will be in our prayers & thanks for a long time. And may the joy you have given to me & my family be repaid to you & yours many times over.
[Reply]
JOhn 12:54 AM 12-24-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Yeah right. This is JOhn we are talking about. You know, the guy that types like TK talks. Do you have any idea how illegible his typing would be if he had been drinking enough to forget entering a contest like this?

:-)

So true.
[Reply]
JOhn 12:56 AM 12-24-2003
Originally Posted by papasmurf:
Are you a closet Chiefs fan?

Is it just me, or has Papa been hanging with TK long enough that he's now not making sense? :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:55 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by beavis:
To whoever it was that did this for JOhn:

Please enter my name in the "sex with Heidi Klumm" drawing.

Thank you!

Seriously though, awesome story. Merry Christmas to you and whoever did it.
You're welcome, Seal.

BTW, has your faith in fellow man been restored lately?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:06 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You're welcome, Seal.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 01-17-2005
Ghey bumpage.
[Reply]
beavis 11:29 PM 01-17-2005
You're welcome, Seal.

Eh? :-)

Not sure what you're talking about, but I didn't have much faith in my fellow man to begin with.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:11 AM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by beavis:
Eh? :-)

Not sure what you're talking about, but I didn't have much faith in my fellow man to begin with.
Seal and Ms. Klum are engaged.

The faith in fellow man is a crack on the bastard who is full of shit, PayGregBitch.
[Reply]
beavis 09:10 AM 01-18-2005
Seal and Ms. Klum are engaged.

The faith in fellow man is a crack on the bastard who is full of shit, PayGregBitch.
That freakish looking singer? You've got to be kidding me. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up