Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
the Talking Can 10:53 PM 12-09-2012
you should fly a banner at a patriots game, for the weirdness of it

"Want Scott Pioli back? - Saveourchiefs"

"Please Take Pioli Back - Saveourchiefs"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
So hard drive and all the non disclosure agreements he's had people sign, which are surely in his office somewhere.
That would all be electronic, too. Best bet is to grab Pioli's hard drive(s) and one from the legal department where all that stuff is likely archived. Gold mine.

We need to go in with fake Clark Hunt masks and voice changers. Unfettered access. Then at the end we smash explosive gum on one of the windows and make our escape via airlift on the official SOC plane.

MISSION: IMPIOLIBLE
[Reply]
O.city 11:02 PM 12-09-2012
Only one of us could be Clark, so I will have to be in the ceiling to drop you down and keep from tripping alarms I'm sure he has in his office.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:19 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
Only one of us could be Clark, so I will have to be in the ceiling to drop you down and keep from tripping alarms I'm sure he has in his office.
Yeah two Clark masks might draw suspicion. Then again we have imposters at GM, HC, QB, ect. ect. ect. and security has yet to notice.
[Reply]
aturnis 11:55 PM 12-09-2012
How much is a billboard? This banner shit is played out. All that money to send a message for one hour... Wasteful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:56 AM 12-10-2012
There is no way Berry should have been playing with this cast.

I hate the Patriot Way, and will forever blame it for his ACL injury last season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:01 AM 12-10-2012
"clark doesn't care"

goes to cleveland anyway

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 AM 12-10-2012
those feels

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 01:55 AM 12-10-2012
^
[Reply]
BossChief 02:10 AM 12-10-2012
FIRST ROUND QB + FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:50 AM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

We could do a spin on the old' "Take my wife, please" joke.

"Take our GM, please."
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:17 AM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by aturnis:
How much is a billboard? This banner shit is played out. All that money to send a message for one hour... Wasteful.
x2
[Reply]
patteeu 07:45 AM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

That would be outstanding.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:16 AM 12-10-2012
another idea, if we're trying to juice the novelty of things

mobile billboards, what are they per hour?

imagine trucks around key spots of KC, kind of saturation bombing the city in coordinated fashion...maybe for 'red friday'

or pay for one to circle Clark's office in Dallas...
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:24 AM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by aturnis:
This.

A billboard near Arrowhead Stadium, or better yet near Fat Scott's house would be epic.
[Reply]
Page 503 of 603
« First < 3403453493499500501502503 504505506507513553 > Last »
Up