ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!
Bearcat2005 01:00 PM 11-15-2004
Story just in.
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:47 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Frankie:
You must have forgotten June of '03. You and I had a few rounds similar to this. Remember? I thought you decided being a BIC-Dildy clone was beneath you after that. Too bad I seem to have been wrong. :-)
I think you are wrong about Jim the way I think he is wrong about BD...

but each of us has our own ideas about who is a decent person and who is a waste of breath. Jim talks a bad way but I believe he is a good person at heart...

not like someone who advocates the 'rights' and 'value' of having 'whores' on the one hand and then demeans and degrades them using them as an insult on the other.
[Reply]
Brock 09:51 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I think you are wrong about Jim the way I think he is wrong about BD...

but each of us has our own ideas about who is a decent person and who is a waste of breath. Jim talks a bad way but I believe he is a good person at heart...

not like someone who advocates the 'rights' and 'value' of having 'whores' on the one hand and then demeans and degrades them using them as an insult on the other.
Whore.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:12 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Get over yourself. First of all, we've never clashed, not to my thinking. You've posted wrongheaded stuff and I've called you on it.
Second, and more relevant to this particular episode, I found it ironic that you posted that you didn't back down from ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet you have BD on ignore. No glee. Just an observation of irony.
You rail and rail about class. But you're also the most consistent petty namecaller on the BBS.
Putting someone on iggy is backing out? Here are the reasons for this one:

1- Many folks here recommended that I put him on iggy.

2- I'm done with him. He adds NOTHING to my life, knowledge or intelligence. I really do not have time to deal with EVERY envious moron who wants a piece of me. I told him already he was an unworthy opponent. He seems to want more humiliation and you and a couple of others seem to be only too happy to serve as his conduit. Let me ask you this: What's your beef?

3- Your last sentence on your post really puzzles me. When did I ever call you names? :-) If I didn't, then ask yourself why not. The worst I counter-attacked anybody has been pointing out their being classless, and profane. Which I directly connect to lack of wit and intelligence. If one has anything halfway intelligent to say, one does not have to resort to profanity and other neanderthal tactics to stay in the conversation. We all now the words. But so do all middle school kids. Ones intelligence is what regulates when we use them and when they would be inappropriate. Jokes are jokes and I recognize them. I also recognize bigoted hatred and caveman mentality.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:14 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
Careful, fellas. You DON'T KNOW what he is MADE OF!!!
Oh hi Brooke. Out of your daily early morning personal meeting with your boss already?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:16 AM 11-16-2004
Romper room.
[Reply]
Brock 10:23 AM 11-16-2004
Oh hi Brooke. Out of your daily early morning personal meeting with your boss already?
Yeah. Ready to take that landscaping job yet?
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:33 AM 11-16-2004
3- Your last sentence on your post really puzzles me. When did I ever call you names? :-)
He called you petty namecaller...you demonstrated 2 posts later.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:36 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
He called you petty namecaller...you demonstrated 2 posts later.
:-) Yea but he said mean stuff first. :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:37 AM 11-16-2004
You must have forgotten June of '03. You and I had a few rounds similar to this. Remember? I thought you decided being a BIC-Dildy clone was beneath you after that. Too bad I seem to have been wrong. :-)

BTW, when you vouch for BIC-Dildy's IQ and wit whom I "have insufficient wit or intellect to handle" can you tell me why he is resorting to the most basicly low and unimaginative insult of all. Yeah that's really intelligent and witty. By that reasoning any middleschool druggy punk is Einstein.
Look Flunkie, you take yourself way too seriously just like meme, are you even capable of laughing at yourself? You talk major shit and call people more names than anyone else on this BB while at the same time playing the victim card claiming to take the high road. You say you never back down as you back down from MO, put me on ignore and threaten me with some cops you know and now the moderators. Doesn’t sound like anyone with game to me. You don't even recognize when someone is just yanking your chain because you are being an idiot, must have been all that penis hitting you in the head when you were still in the womb. You still got those dents on your head?

I know you will never take this advice but you need to lighten up. You need to quit trying to be a meme, you notice she is incapable of laughing at herself as well. The reason you and Denise get so much shit on this BB isn't because of people like me. When people are giving you grief it has nothing to do with me it has everything to do with people disliking you. Have you ever noticed there are many liberals on the BB that never get the grief you two do? Before you point the finger at me you should take a good look at the unemployed tard in the mirror, he is the one causing all your problems. I am just one of the symptoms of the disease you call your life.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:38 AM 11-16-2004
:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 10:45 AM 11-16-2004
Boy, this thread is ugly.

I knew the minute I saw the thread title, and "Last post made by Big Daddy" that there was probably some Frankie hating going on here.
[Reply]
memyselfI 10:47 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Boy, this thread is ugly.

I knew the minute I saw the thread title, and "Last post made by Big Daddy" that there was probably some Frankie hating going on here.
Yep, by the circlejerk regulars. :-)
[Reply]
Brock 10:47 AM 11-16-2004
When I saw the last post was by Guano John, I figured there would be some more bogus, idiotic predictions being made. I was right.
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:47 AM 11-16-2004

:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:49 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Yep, by the circlejerk regulars. :-)
Says the, “pivot queen”. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up