ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Deadpool & Wolverine
Bowser 04:37 PM 02-13-2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:57 AM Today
At this point I think they’re better off recasting Wolverine with someone more comic book accurate. A smaller name.

You are not going to match or outdo Jackman so don’t even try.

Find some dude who’s like 5’4”-5’6”, hairy, probably a little smelly but handsome with an animal magnetism.

And yeah, try to incorporate him into the team. If you want to make him the focal point, make a standalone movie for him where he can steal the shine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I think that is needed though for wolverine.

Jackman besides being a great actor, he helped ruin xmen. The movies were about him and not the team. Wolverine needs to be a lesser role for the movie to succeed imo.
Maybe it was just the kid in me loving the character, but I always felt like Wolverine was the epicenter of the X-Men comics as well.

For better and for worse, I feel like most of the X-Men movies handled him roughly similarly to the comics. The universe really did work around him for the most part.

I mean they could try a Storm or even a Cyclops arc here and there (obviously the Jean Grey stuff happened but she was pretty massive in some of the movies as well), but they didn't work as well for young DJLN.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up