ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>HARRISON BUTKER FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER
carcosa 05:47 PM 09-20-2020
GIVE HIM THE GOLD JACKET NOW!!!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:51 AM 09-21-2020
Fun fact: Only two kickers in NFL history have made 90% of their FGs. They both play next Monday night
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:55 AM 09-21-2020
Veachs best move was stealing him off the Panthers practice squad
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:12 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Best kicker I've ever seen.
The Michael Jordan of kickers!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The Michael Jordan of kickers!
DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE INSULT THE BUTTKICKER LIKE THAT
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:20 AM 09-21-2020
To save travel costs, the Chiefs have announced that Butker will no longer travel with the team and will merely make all of his field goal attempts from Kansas City.
[Reply]
Shaid 12:57 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I would have no problem if Butker creampie'd my wife.
I'd be fine with him creampie-ing your wife every night!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:00 PM 09-21-2020

#Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker said two pretty wild things after the game

- he got angrier each of the three kicks at the end of the game
- he hit from 67 before the game and 70 at halftime, so 58 meant he could “swing easy”

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:42 PM 09-21-2020
Thank you Cairo Santos for being Wally Pipp.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:59 PM 09-21-2020
As I think about this situation, I realize that it not only won the game for us, but it'll help us down the road.

Other teams are hearing that Butker is willing to go for a 70 yarder and that he's comfortable with 60 to 65. He viewed 58 as "swinging easy", and he backed it up 100 percent.

Fast forward to games later in the season. If it's a close game late, other teams are going to have to play aggressive defense on the entire field. Butker has added 15 yards of additional stress to them, maybe 20. That's going to open up more possibilities for Mahomes and company to move the ball in chunks.

God, I love this team.

I'd like to learn more about how the Chiefs scouted Butker. They obviously knew what he was, because they leapt out and grabbed him as soon as the [edit: Panthers] put him on the practice squad. Who was his champion in the Chiefs organization?
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:15 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As I think about this situation, I realize that it not only won the game for us, but it'll help us down the road.

Other teams are hearing that Butker is willing to go for a 70 yarder and that he's comfortably with 60 to 65. He viewed 58 as "swinging easy", and he backed it up 100 percent.

Fast forward to games later in the season. If it's a close game late, other teams are going to have to play aggressive defense on the entire field. Butker has added 15 yards of additional stress to them, maybe 20. That's going to open up more possibilities for Mahomes and company to move the ball in chunks.

God, I love this team.

I'd like to learn more about how the Chiefs scouted Butker. They obviously knew what he was, because they leapt out and grabbed him as soon as the Buccaneers put him on the practice squad. Who was his champion in the Chiefs organization?
Exactly. Other teams must be like “fuck. We can’t even let Mahomes get to our 45”

How do you keep this team from scoring points?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:23 PM 09-21-2020

Other teams are hearing that Butker is willing to go for a 70 yarder and that he's comfortably with 60 to 65. He viewed 58 as "swinging easy", and he backed it up 100 percent.

God, I love this team.

I'd like to learn more about how the Chiefs scouted Butker. They obviously knew what he was, because they leapt out and grabbed him as soon as the Buccaneers put him on the practice squad. Who was his champion in the Chiefs organization?
Meh, only the Donks, Fade and the Saints will have to worry about kicking distance being not in their favor. As much as Butker's proven to be pretty fucking good I still don't trust any kicker at Arrowhead from 50+ out.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:23 PM 09-21-2020

God, I love this team.

I'd like to learn more about how the Chiefs scouted Butker. They obviously knew what he was, because they leapt out and grabbed him as soon as the [edit: Panthers] put him on the practice squad. Who was his champion in the Chiefs organization?
Probably Veach and his big swingin dong
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:28 PM 09-21-2020
This is equivalent to Steph Curry hitting a 3 and turning around before it goes in

Even from 58 yards, @buttkicker7 knew ���� pic.twitter.com/klM1KDCXtK

— NFL GameDay (@NFLGameDay) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:55 PM 09-21-2020
I hate "buttkicker". It's so sixth grade. I think we should call him something like "The Iceman". Tie game in OT? THE ICEMAN COMETH
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:54 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I hate "buttkicker". It's so sixth grade. I think we should call him something like "The Iceman". Tie game in OT? THE ICEMAN COMETH
Or Day Man.

THE DAY MAN COMETH
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up