ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 386
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:51 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
And the rightful heir to the seven kingdoms. And the Dragons recognize him as Tarragon.
So all they need is tarragon rubbed on them to not be attacked by dragons. Interesting.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It was something Sansa sent Robb.
We would have been disappointed if Littllefinger didn't have a couple of moves left before he gets his throat slashed by Araya.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:53 PM 08-13-2017
Jorrah? Tarragon? Westros? Araya?

Good Lord, guys..
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 08-13-2017
Or with Littlefinger plotting to take the North from Jon.
There is not a chance in hell that Arya allows that to happen. She took out house Fray by herself. Think how much easier it would be to eliminate Jon's enemies with all her inside information she already has acquired.

It would go against what Arya is about and also Bran is not going to allow a civil war to take place in the north with the WW coming. He would tell someone something to stop a civil war.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Kclee:
And, just maybe, the undead Hound could fight the undead Mountain.
Cleagane bowl. What is hyped can never die.:-)
[Reply]
RustShack 09:10 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
There is not a chance in hell that Arya allows that to happen. She took out house Fray by herself. Think how much easier it would be to eliminate Jon's enemies with all her inside information she already has acquired.

It would go against what Arya is about and also Bran is not going to allow a civil war to take place in the north with the WW coming. He would tell someone something to stop a civil war.
Take it up with the writers, not me. Arya already fell in the trap of finding the note he wanted her to find. He's trying to rally the North behind Sansa instead of Jon, which is starting to work.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:17 PM 08-13-2017
Take it up with the writers, not me. Arya already fell in the trap of finding the note he wanted her to find. He's trying to rally the North behind Sansa instead of Jon, which is starting to work.
We are in uncharted waters. People moving via time warp. Plot Armour being dispensed like candy. Come on writers, the whole way Jamie is saved after the charge at Dany could have used more finess. But, they got 10 episodes left, got to keep thing moving.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:20 PM 08-13-2017
Or is it completely possible that Littlefinger is falling into Arya's trap?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:21 PM 08-13-2017
Cersei can't tell everyone it's Jaime's kid because that would immediately end Euron's alliance with her.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:22 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Or is it completely possible that Littlefinger is falling into Arya's trap?
Lol
[Reply]
RustShack 09:24 PM 08-13-2017
It's inevitable that Arya kills Littlefinger. It'll just be interesting to see how much damage he does first. And how Sansa feels, since she just said they can't sentence any of those guys to death.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:34 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Also, it means that it's actually Viserys and Danaerys Waters...
Why would an annulment from their older brother make them bastards?
[Reply]
RustShack 09:37 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Why would an annulment from their older brother make them bastards?
It wouldn't.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:37 PM 08-13-2017
Stolen from Game of Thrones reddit but Jon's group even has super hero names (kinda sorta):

The White Wolf
The Giant's Bane
The Drunken Priest
The Hound
The Light Lord
The Lost Stag
The Exile
[Reply]
RustShack 09:49 PM 08-13-2017
I wonder if after they get surrounded, a dragon comes to save Jon.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 386
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up