ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 126
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:14 AM 12-03-2015
It looks like shit.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:31 AM 12-03-2015
Ugh. That looks worse than I was expecting. Lame.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
embed

Well let's just give away the entire fucking movie......JFC.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:26 AM 12-03-2015
@elmayimbe: I feel DOOMSDAY's look will evolve as fight with the Trinity goes on & will be pretty much accurate to the comic book like Batman.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:53 AM 12-03-2015
Watching the trailer again, it looks pretty much as expected. But the music is awful, which drags the whole thing down.

I'm certain that Hans and his team will write a much better score.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:28 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Watching the trailer again, it looks pretty much as expected. But the music is awful, which drags the whole thing down.

I'm certain that Hans and his team will write a much better score.
Is Hans doing the score? His music is amazing.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:31 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Is Hans doing the score? His music is amazing.
Yeah, last I heard it's Hans.

But here's the thing: He rarely, if ever, scores anything anymore. He has a stable of writers that he assigns scenes, then he "approves" the cues.

For The Dark Knight, there were more than 24 composer's names submitted to the Oscar's and it was rejected because there were too many composers. So he had to whittle it down and re-submit.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:33 PM 12-03-2015
Loved Hans' stuff in Man of Steel.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:36 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, last I heard it's Hans.

But here's the thing: He rarely, if ever, scores anything anymore. He has a stable of writers that he assigns scenes, then he "approves" the cues.

For The Dark Knight, there were more than 24 composer's names submitted to the Oscar's and it was rejected because there were too many composers. So he had to whittle it down and re-submit.
He should get a few more, just so he can say he has "scores" of writers.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:41 PM 12-03-2015
Loved the Music from TDK series and MOS. More I watch the trailer the more I get over the part showing Doomsday. There has to be more surprise's
[Reply]
Frosty 01:06 PM 12-03-2015
I'm not a big DC fan but isn't Lex Luthor usually more, um "stately" and put together than this guy in the trailer? To my uninformed eye, it looks like they are kind of combining Luthor with the Joker or something.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:08 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I'm not a big DC fan but isn't Lex Luthor usually more, um "stately" and put together than this guy in the trailer? To my uninformed eye, it looks like they are kind of combining Luthor with the Joker or something.
Supposedly this is Lex's son in this movie
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:08 PM 12-03-2015
I read that it's supposed to be Luthor's son but I can't confirm.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:09 PM 12-03-2015
Question: how long after Man of Steel is this supposed to be taking place?
[Reply]
Frosty 01:11 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I read that it's supposed to be Luthor's son but I can't confirm.
Ok. It just seemed like the mannerisms were aping Ledger's Joker.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 126
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up