ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 45 of 59
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:57 AM 04-11-2020
I’m telling you guys. Bic that dude in the shower it saves so much daily maintenance.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:58 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m telling you guys. Bic that dude in the shower it saves so much daily maintenance.
Yeah maybe, but then I'd have to grow a goatee and buy a Camaro.

Fuck it, I'm in.
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:09 AM 04-11-2020
That is the only way to do it! If I tried doing that shit at the sink I would give up! Gillette Fusion is my weapon of choice!
[Reply]
stumppy 11:27 AM 04-11-2020
I'm gonna have to go with the shaved head before long. My hair is real fine and thinning out around the front, I've already got the round dead spot on top in the back. The problem is if I don't keep it cut fairly short it ends up looking like a bad fucking comb over. Which is about where it's at right now. Might just leave a quarter inch on all the way around, not sure yet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:51 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We're fortunate. My job is forcing everyone in the company to work from home, which is nice because under normal circumstances, my role isn't allowed to work remotely. Hopefully this mandate with show them that we can work from home without burning through our PTO to take a day off. My wife is a teacher, so luckily she's able to work from home and gets paid because she signed a contract. Missouri just cancelled schools for the remainder of the year, so she works a short time three days a week checking in on her kids and that's her work week. We're very fortunate we haven't been furloughed, or laid off like other people have. I feel a great amount of empathy for those who have, and I wish them good fortune in the future after this all blows over. My wife and I are looking forward to getting the stimulus, even though we don't need it, it will be nice to pay off debt and get something special for us that we've been wanting for awhile to help stimulate the economy a little. Best wishes to you guys, hopefully your troubles turn around soon enough.
I’m going to be interested to see how many businesses go to working from home after this. If it’s been proven that you can get the work done by having people work from home....why go back to an office setting? Obviously certain places require office work but the ones that don’t....it would save money by eliminating wasted office space.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:56 AM 04-11-2020
I got too many bad looks and American History X / Pvt. Gomer Pyle references when I Bic'd my hair back in college.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:00 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I'm gonna have to go with the shaved head before long. My hair is real fine and thinning out around the front, I've already got the round dead spot on top in the back. The problem is if I don't keep it cut fairly short it ends up looking like a bad ****ing comb over. Which is about where it's at right now. Might just leave a quarter inch on all the way around, not sure yet.
I was always wearing a motorcycle helmet so when long my hair always looked like crap. My hair was getting thin anyway so I cut it down with a #2 or 3 guard on the trimmer. Did that for about 10 years before giving up all together and just shaving it.

I had great hair in high school and through out my 20's and 30's Long and luxurious. Chicks dug it! So it was a tough pill to swallow to watch it fade away!
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:06 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m going to be interested to see how many businesses go to working from home after this. If it’s been proven that you can get the work done by having people work from home....why go back to an office setting? Obviously certain places require office work but the ones that don’t....it would save money by eliminating wasted office space.
I think your right, there will be a lot more telecommuting after this. My daughter was encouraged to work one day a week from home and stay home to work if the weather was bad prior to all of this. She has been working from home full time now since the 16th of March. I could easily see them popping in once or twice a month from here on out.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:10 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
For my birthday I might just treat myself to a #3 haircut. I'm sure I won't **** it up. Lol
You know how to party! :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 12:29 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I was always wearing a motorcycle helmet so when long my hair always looked like crap. My hair was getting thin anyway so I cut it down with a #2 or 3 guard on the trimmer. Did that for about 10 years before giving up all together and just shaving it.

I had great hair in high school and through out my 20's and 30's Long and luxurious. Chicks dug it! So it was a tough pill to swallow to watch it fade away!
I here ya. All the way up to my 40's I had nice fine blonde hair but then it started a slow torturing death, it still keeps trying but a little bit dies off every year and it grows so slow anymore. It's getting close to the time to end it's and my misery.:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:07 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You know how to party! :-)

[Reply]
notorious 01:10 PM 04-11-2020
2 on the sides, 4 up top, and 3 to blend.

Wrap a belt around your face to set the straight edge for the back head/neck area. Use beard trimmer with no guard to cut perfect.

Make sure your door is locked so your wife doesn't think you are into BDSM (unless you really are).

Been by go-to for 20+ years.
[Reply]
TLO 01:19 PM 04-11-2020

**** it, I'm in.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:57 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:

You need Capillus—but it may be too late.

https://www.capillus.com/capillus-la...hoCvs8QAvD_BwE
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:08 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I got too many bad looks and American History X / Pvt. Gomer Pyle references when I Bic'd my hair back in college.
We’re old now. People get it.

Fuck it, I'm in.
Nah man. Bic it all. Minimum maintenance.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 59
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up