ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1881 of 2694
« First < 881138117811831187118771878187918801881 18821883188418851891193119812381 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:40 AM 07-21-2020
I think a lot of people see that Pat could do MUCH better and are compelled to speak on it...it's obviously not nice but that's how it goes with a lot of sports wags...not just her. I mean folks can say "she was there before the fame" but come on now...Pat's dad was in the big leagues so from the very start he was living a life of privilege. Couple that with his insane sporting abilities from a young age and it's not hard to see why she was into him early. I mean she doesn't even have a job right? She does at home fitness workout blogs and that's it?...so she's pretty much financially supported by Pat and has been since they arrived in KC *shrugs* .
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:45 AM 07-21-2020
Is she not a physical therapist?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:47 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I think a lot of people see that Pat could do MUCH better and are compelled to speak on it...it's obviously not nice but that's how it goes with a lot of sports wags...not just her. I mean folks can say "she was there before the fame" but come on now...Pat's dad was in the big leagues so from the very start he was living a life of privilege. Couple that with his insane sporting abilities from a young age and it's not hard to see why she was into him early. I mean she doesn't even have a job right? She does at home fitness workout blogs and that's it?...so she's pretty much finacially supported by Pat and has been since they arrived in KC *shrugs* .
None of this is anyone's business but theirs. Shut it off and leave it alone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:51 AM 07-21-2020
I think a lot of people see that Pat could do MUCH better and are compelled to speak on it...it's obviously not nice but that's how it goes with a lot of sports wags...not just her. I mean folks can say "she was there before the fame" but come on now...Pat's dad was in the big leagues so from the very start he was living a life of privilege. Couple that with his insane sporting abilities from a young age and it's not hard to see why she was into him early. I mean she doesn't even have a job right? She does at home fitness workout blogs and that's it?...so she's pretty much finacially supported by Pat and has been since they arrived in KC *shrugs* .
You fucking pillowbiters are STILL pulling this shit.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:02 AM 07-21-2020
The internet allows people to stick their noses into places they do not belong.

Pat and Brit have been together a long time. Sounds like they are committed. Others need to leave them alone. PM tries to lay low. Let him.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:03 AM 07-21-2020
Please set yourself on fire.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:07 AM 07-21-2020
I think a lot of people see that Pat could do MUCH better and are compelled to speak on it...it's obviously not nice but that's how it goes with a lot of sports wags...not just her. I mean folks can say "she was there before the fame" but come on now...Pat's dad was in the big leagues so from the very start he was living a life of privilege. Couple that with his insane sporting abilities from a young age and it's not hard to see why she was into him early. I mean she doesn't even have a job right? She does at home fitness workout blogs and that's it?...so she's pretty much financially supported by Pat and has been since they arrived in KC *shrugs* .
Kill yourself.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:12 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
None of this is anyone's business but theirs. Shut it off and leave it alone.
In all fairness that is due in part to people putting their lives out there on the internet. You provide an avenue of access and certain will be all over it.

This is in no way me condoning these morons harassing Brittany or her and Pat’s relationship. This also in no way is meant to be a denial of UCB’s douchbaggery.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:15 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Please set yourself on fire.
Lol at this prick trying to be "captain save a chick" ...idiot :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:19 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Kill yourself.
You should have been swallowed from the start...your mom failed humanity and your pops is a simp :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:21 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The internet allows people to stick their noses into places they do not belong.

Pat and Brit have been together a long time. Sounds like they are committed. Others need to leave them alone. PM tries to lay low. Let him.
Yes they've been together a while but that doesn't mean Pat isn't being taken advantage of or he couldn't do better...just saying :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:23 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Is she not a physical therapist?
She doesn't have a job bro. Just stays at home and looks after their dog from what i can tell.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:26 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
In all fairness that is due in part to people putting their lives out there on the internet. You provide an avenue of access and certain will be all over it.

This is in no way me condoning these morons harassing Brittany or her and Pat’s relationship. This also in no way is meant to be a denial of UCB’s douchbaggery.
What did i say that wasn't true? Do you think he couldn't do better? It's obvious he could...and saying she doesn't have a real job is simply a fact..nothing malicious was said.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:33 AM 07-21-2020
What did i say that wasn't true? Do you think he couldn't do better? It's obvious he could...and saying she doesn't have a real job is simply a fact..nothing malicious was said.
With out inside personal knowledge of them or their relationship, I do not believe any of us are qualified to draw that conclusion.
[Reply]
redfan 08:37 AM 07-21-2020
What do you mean by 'do better'?
[Reply]
Page 1881 of 2694
« First < 881138117811831187118771878187918801881 18821883188418851891193119812381 > Last »
Up