ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would we be going for title number 3 in a row if Hunt wasnt released?
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
For Pitt Gorilla.

Hunt looks amazing like he did at times last year and his whole time as a Chief.

However William's I believe set some records for post season touchdowns.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:46 PM 09-18-2020
We're the defending champions, with the best player in football, who is TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD.

We're in good shape to defend that title. We'll be in good shape in 2021, too. With Reid, Veach, and Mahomes, we'll be fielding contenders for the forseeable future.

I don't get why anyone is wet blanketing over Kareem fucking Hunt. Who fucking cares?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:08 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
what does Kareem Hunt have to do with 5 decades of suck? Nothing.

What did Kareem Hunt have to do with Dee Ford being offsides? Nothing.

Who fucking cares?
I didn't even mention Hunt in my last post. His absence only potentially affected one devastating playoff loss. There were so many others.

I didn't get a memory wipe on February 2. I still remember them all. My whole point is one Super Bowl doesn't make them all magically go away.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:25 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I didn't even mention Hunt in my last post. His absence only potentially affected one devastating playoff loss. There were so many others.

I didn't get a memory wipe on February 2. I still remember them all. My whole point is one Super Bowl doesn't make them all magically go away.
I made the mistake of thinking the Super Bowl would let me watch Marty’s A Football Life from an objective standpoint.

I was wrong. Marty’s A Football Life makes Se7en feel like it had a happy ending.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:32 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

It's the past man. It's over.

At least in Chiefsland, the present and future are great. Why you want to wallow?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:35 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's the past man. It's over.

At least in Chiefsland, the present and future are great. Why you want to wallow?
It's a wallowy thread. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:36 PM 09-18-2020
Yes
[Reply]
PHOG 01:38 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Agreed. We might have won in 2018 with Hunt, but the defense would have still been terrible last year and we likely would have been looking for a new D Coordinator after the 2019 season.
This :-) We probably would still have Dee fucking Ford also. :-)
[Reply]
oldman 01:57 PM 09-18-2020
Hunt was suspended, moot question. Move along.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 PM 09-18-2020
Would you be straight if you stopped sucking dicks?

Discuss
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:01 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Would you be straight if you stopped sucking dicks?

Discuss
You can take the dick out of the man's butthole, but you can't take the man's butthole out of the dick
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:10 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
Hunt was suspended, moot question. Move along.
Maybe the idea is that he would have been eating nachos in the press box so powerfully it would have stopped the Patriots from running the ball down our throat 50 times
[Reply]
Bowser 02:15 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You can take the dick out of the man's butthole, but you can't take the man's butthole out of the dick

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:14 PM 09-18-2020
Hunt had no bearing on our failure. Williams balled out. Played out of his mind in both post seasons. The RB position was not to blame for the loss to Brady.

It took Andy not even getting the ball in OT of the afc title game because his putrid fucking defense led by grandpa Bob Sutton surrendered THREE third and long plays on the drive that the Patriots bent him over and pushed his shit in to FINALLY fire his friend.

No, we would not be going for title 3. We likely would have one title, had Dee Ford been able to handle the complexity of lining up on his own side of the ball, in which Patrick Mahomes dragged that pathetic _fense, kicking and screaming to a championship. He would be more legendary than he is now, having been the only reason we won a title, but I don't see him able to keep up that pace to offset a defense that seemed to believe its objective is to give up points as fast as Mahomes can score them.

Look what he had to do to overcome that. 5000+ yards, 50 TDs, everything on him.

Losing that title game hurt badly. But the team got SO much better in that forced purge where Reid had no choice but to acknowledge that Sutton and his staff simply were not up to the challenge.

We are now set up to be the odds on favorite for the forseeable future.

Hunt would have been nice to have, but he screwed us, his teammates, and himself. He could have been a champion, a star player on an amazing offense. Instead, he will spend his time playing football for a team that likely does not see post season play.

Kareem Hunt is a fantastic football player, and an unfathomably stupid person. He should thank his lucky stars he is still able to play, and make decent money.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:28 AM 09-19-2020
Well, we lost to the Rams with Hunt, and they were who we would've played in the SB.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 08:02 AM 09-19-2020
Having Hunt wouldn't have made Sutton suddenly not be the worst DC in football.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up