ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would we be going for title number 3 in a row if Hunt wasnt released?
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
For Pitt Gorilla.

Hunt looks amazing like he did at times last year and his whole time as a Chief.

However William's I believe set some records for post season touchdowns.

Discuss.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:54 AM 09-18-2020
Not sure how having Hunt would have allowed us to get to or win SB 53. It was our defense that failed us, not the offense.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:47 AM 09-18-2020
How much would we have to be paying him for slightly better production at the position than the pennies we pay for it now?
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:50 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Next up on Chiefs hypotheticals: would we be going for title number 3 if Haglund's didn't exist?

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:24 AM 09-18-2020
It cost us a ring.

But then again, getting Spags may win us many more.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:34 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It cost us a ring.

It cost us a ring? How? Last I checked, it was the D that couldn’t make a stop In the AFC CG, and a Defensive player that made a HUGE penalty that cost us an opportunity to get to the SB. It wasn’t a lack of KH, IMO.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:40 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He was commissioner exempted the rest of the 2018 season and didn't get taken off the list until the offseason.

That was an NFL thing. Not a Chiefs thing.

He wasn't playing for us. He wasn't playing for anybody else, either. The Chiefs could have screamed as loud as they could at the NFL and it wouldn't have mattered. He wasn't going to play another down that year.

Also, **** Kareem Hunt. I hope he dies so everybody on this place shuts the **** up about him.

We won a Super Bowl, and the only thing that makes me happier than winning a Super Bowl is winning a Super Bowl without a selfish butt****ing moron like Kareem Hunt on the team. He gets what he wanted-- to play in his shitty awful home state of Ohio with all his loser trash friends and party it up in hotels and kick women and get caught.

If Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray had a retard baby together, that kid would have more braincells than Kareem Hunt.
BOOM! Roasted. Fuck Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:41 AM 09-18-2020
WooHoo, just think how nice our backfield would be now with Hunt/CEH. Damn!

I hate Dee Ford. He's the REAL reason we're not going for #3.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:43 AM 09-18-2020
Chief fans should have red parts on Fridays. I guess a chapped ass qualifies
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:49 AM 09-18-2020
If Kareem being on the roster would have won us a championship, the only person to blame is Kareem.
[Reply]
wazu 07:50 AM 09-18-2020
I think there's a better chance we'd still be looking for our first title.

Damien Williams was outstanding in both post-seasons. Kareem probably would have been as well, but I'm not sure he would have been better. I also think that given chaos theory the entire 2019 season would've played out differently across the NFL. Crazy big changes like what if Baltimore made it to the AFC Championship game? Does some random thing result in us having a key injury to a player that derails our season? Do we draft all the same players in 2019?
[Reply]
Spott 08:12 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It cost us a ring.

Agreed. We might have won in 2018 with Hunt, but the defense would have still been terrible last year and we likely would have been looking for a new D Coordinator after the 2019 season.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:44 AM 09-18-2020
How many Super Bowls would the Chiefs have won if Carl kept Gannon over Grbac?

How many beaten dead horse what if’s can we bring up.
[Reply]
F150 08:51 AM 09-18-2020

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:57 AM 09-18-2020
WE MISSED THE SUPER BOWL BECAUSE DEE FORD LINED UP OFFSIDES. HOPE THIS HELPS
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:00 AM 09-18-2020
Amazing how Billay can take the cock out of his mouth long enough to make a stupid thread at least once a week.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up