ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would we be going for title number 3 in a row if Hunt wasnt released?
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
For Pitt Gorilla.

Hunt looks amazing like he did at times last year and his whole time as a Chief.

However William's I believe set some records for post season touchdowns.

Discuss.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:01 PM 09-17-2020
Simple answer: Yes

I think they would have went undefeated last year too.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:29 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think the primary person to blame for us failing to win a title in 2018 was Bob Sutton. Right behind him, though, is Brett Veach.

He failed to sign or draft or trade for a single defensive playmaker. If he had, maybe the Chiefs can stop a runny nose in the AFCCG and we win the game.

Dee Ford is probably third.

But Bob Sutton is clearly the #1 culprit.
Yeah I refuse to believe Sutton had zero input in thinking Speaks could be a productive OLB.

DJ has pointed out Mathieu was there to be signed but then I guess the question is whats his value after a ring and could we have resigned him?

The last one not on your list is Berry. I'm curious what he himself and the Chiefs knew.

Looking back at that first half theres no doubt BB owned Reid. Reid owned the 2nd half but maybe we dont get shut out with Hunt that first half.

It's a fun what if game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:35 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Simple answer: Yes

I think they would have went undefeated last year too.
:-)
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:09 PM 09-17-2020
Logically this is known as an “argument contrary to facts.” It means that the whole thing is speculation and fruitless. There is no way of knowing because it didn’t happen. Thus, considering, discussing, pondering, or analyzing this topic is ultimately a waste of time.
[Reply]
tk13 11:17 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The real question is would we be worse in the long-run if we won 53?

I’m not sure Veach would’ve had the balls to overhaul that defense nor do I think Reid would’ve fired Sutton. Hell, we might’ve even extended Ford.

Also, Kareem screwed Kareem. Don’t be a ****ing idiot and things tend to work out better in life.
We would also be in the last year of Hunt's contract, and might very well have been forced to give him a Kamara/Dalvin Cook type contract, given what we just saw those two do in the last year of their deals. They pushed their teams into big deals in the last year of their rookie deals.

Do we re-sign Hill, Kelce and Chris Jones if we're giving Hunt 70 million?
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:22 PM 09-17-2020
I think OP means if Hunt was still playing through the end of 2018. Basically if that film never surfaced or if the dumbass just stopped his kick a foot shorter. That is the interesting question.
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:23 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Logically this is known as an “argument contrary to facts.” It means that the whole thing is speculation and fruitless. There is no way of knowing because it didn’t happen. Thus, considering, discussing, pondering, or analyzing this topic is ultimately a waste of time.
Isn’t that kind of the point of a sports message board?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It was his first offense bruh
He was commissioner exempted the rest of the 2018 season and didn't get taken off the list until the offseason.

That was an NFL thing. Not a Chiefs thing.

He wasn't playing for us. He wasn't playing for anybody else, either. The Chiefs could have screamed as loud as they could at the NFL and it wouldn't have mattered. He wasn't going to play another down that year.

Also, fuck Kareem Hunt. I hope he dies so everybody on this place shuts the fuck up about him.

We won a Super Bowl, and the only thing that makes me happier than winning a Super Bowl is winning a Super Bowl without a selfish buttfucking moron like Kareem Hunt on the team. He gets what he wanted-- to play in his shitty awful home state of Ohio with all his loser trash friends and party it up in hotels and kick women and get caught.

If Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray had a retard baby together, that kid would have more braincells than Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:40 PM 09-17-2020
Things that have happened since Hunt was released:

A. Chiefs win SB

B. Chiefs draft and employ a running back who seems to have been made in a lab just for Andy Reid’s offense.

C. Kareem Hunt runs over the Bengals (missing their best defensive player, I might add) and rather than focus on A and B, some fans want to daydream about irrelevant what if scenarios.

Don’t make much sense to me.
[Reply]
Shoes 01:29 AM 09-18-2020
The defense was so fucking bad with Sutton (I was a Sutton apologist before the end of the 2018 szn also).

Chiefs needed to lose in the fashion they did to the Patriots in order to jettison ol’ man Sutton, bring in Spags and put a spotlight on the need of a defensive leadership overhaul.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:59 AM 09-18-2020
The main problem was the horrible defense caused by Bob Sutton, Eric Berry contract, Justin Houston contract, Anthony Hitchens contract, Dee Ford offsides, etc. All they needed was one damn stop at the end to win that game.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:18 AM 09-18-2020
We'd be going for the 3rd Super Bowl if Kareem didn't kick a bitch and/or Dee Ford didn't line up offsides.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:38 AM 09-18-2020
Next up on Chiefs hypotheticals: would we be going for title number 3 if Haglund's didn't exist?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:47 AM 09-18-2020
Yes.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:30 AM 09-18-2020
Greed is a fun killing bitch
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up