ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which loser wins tonight?
Bengals 35 66.04%
Browns 18 33.96%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Thursday Night Disappointment - Bengals @ Browns ***
TribalElder 09:26 AM 09-17-2020
Bengals (0-1)
@
Browns (0-1)

battle of the winless teams
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:27 AM 09-17-2020
I'm just glad football is back
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:29 AM 09-17-2020
You have to root for the Bengals here.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:32 AM 09-17-2020
I voted Bengals - but frankly, I could see a 3-3 tie....... :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 09:36 AM 09-17-2020
Would love to see the Bengals run them out of the stadium, just to add more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Mayfield's pro career.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:37 AM 09-17-2020
It’s early enough in the season that being able to watch any football is good and I am interested to see Burrow.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:37 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You have to root for the Bengals here.
Nah I think you want the Browns to win so maybe it puts more pressure on the Ravens. I know they just dismantled the brownies but it's early maybe they can get their shit together and at least be competitive. They have a lot of talent, just need to put it together.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:46 AM 09-17-2020
Burrow vs. Baker is interesting no matter how you view them

Bengals are pretty beat up along the DL and that’s bad news against Chubb and Hunt. Browns win...
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 AM 09-17-2020
I am an undecided voter. Please make the case for why I should root for either team over the other. Right now, I've got...

Pro-Browns

Dorsey used to work there, and he got us Mahomes.
They're relatively harmless.
Baker Mayfield is refreshingly frank.
Jarvis Landry has a good work ethic.

Pro-Bengals

That Joe Burrow fellow seems like a nice kid with a Horatio Alger background.
They're relatively harmless.
I've followed that Sam Hubbard DE for a while since I was kind of interested in drafting him.
I really like the stripes.

Anti-Browns

Beckham is kind of a jerk.
Mayfield is kind of a jerk.
Myles Garrett is kind of a jerk.
The Browns beat the Chiefs once many years ago in a meaningless game, but it disappointed me.

Anti-Bengals

I still have a Vontaze Burfict and Pacman Jones hangover.
Their offensive line has names that are either oddly trendy, uncool, or copies of NBA legends.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:54 AM 09-17-2020
Anti-Browns
Mayfield is in too many commercials and that is very annoying

Pro Bengals
CEH won a national championship with Burrow and CEH is now in KC
[Reply]
scho63 09:56 AM 09-17-2020
It will be hard to tell that this game will be played during COVID as I think both of these teams draws a sparse crowd.
[Reply]
NWTF 10:46 AM 09-17-2020
The Bengals are easy to forget about. Theres nothing interesting about them. Burrow seems alright, hope he doesnt bust. The Browns are a team you should feel sorry for cause they've sucked for so long but are somehow easy to root against. Last years off season champs. This years sneaky playoff pick. :-)

I guess for an outcome, Id like to see the Bengals drub them like the Ravens did.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:53 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Burrow vs. Baker is interesting no matter how you view them

Bengals are pretty beat up along the DL and that’s bad news against Chubb and Hunt. Browns win...
Sure, if the Browns actually run the ball instead of letting Baker throw 5 yard bullet passes every snap.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:53 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by NWTF:
The Bengals are easy to forget about. Theres nothing interesting about them. Burrow seems alright, hope he doesnt bust. The Browns are a team you should feel sorry for cause they've sucked for so long but are somehow easy to root against. Last years off season champs. This years sneaky playoff pick. :-)

I guess for an outcome, Id like to see the Bengals drub them like the Ravens did.
I saw a couple of interviews with Burrow, and he seems like a dandy chap. I'll root for the Bengals tonight with the 1 percent of interest that I'll have. But I'll note that I'm actually interested in watching the game since I don't see these two teams very often. If it was the stupid patriots or steelers or packers I wouldn't turn the TV on.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:04 AM 09-17-2020
Please destroy them to the best of your ability Bengals.

13-3.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Up