ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
redfan 11:27 AM 09-18-2020
Might sniff the Hall 'o Classics
Fascinating read, from a clinical standpoint.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:32 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar.

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage.

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations before the opportunity is offered.
You can always tell when someone is crying inside because they go back and re-edit their post to add more to their "diss".

Hahaha.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:36 AM 09-18-2020
Do you really want to request the weighing of the soul on this plane?

I dont think you do...it isn't a pleasant experience. Do you want your past transgressions, in your face, everyday..all day? Do you want to be reduced to ash...and have to rebuild yourself? Can you handle that...complete transparency?

You cant request it anyway...you have to earn the opportunity.

Solve et coagula "dissolve and coagulate"...Nigrado. Al-chemical transmutation....

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations of suffering before the opportunity is offered.
This seriously reads like the ramblings of someone with paranoid schizophrenia.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:40 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And that was AFTER 3-edits.....eeesshh
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:43 AM 09-18-2020
Your posts read like like a trapped child...this thread is interesting.

Those who have no real understanding of the world they are in...convincing themselves they haven't been indoctrinated. That their thoughts are their own...and arrogantly defending their ignorance.

It's cool....live your lives. Remain stationary...

You guys have literally no idea what I'm talking about....probably said too much anyway...wrong venue.

Enjoy your football...and what ever immediate gratification needed to delay, deflect and distract.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:45 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And that was AFTER 3-edits.....eeesshh
Enjoy your life....
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:51 AM 09-18-2020
Blackops, the Ethereal God who was once gifted a Red Pill from Morphius himself. The chosen one, the prophet of all Football future. The greatest sentient being of all, please teach of the ways of Planet Naaruu, oh chosen one.

Do not stand by as our brains are rotted by 5G towers. Our frogs, once teeming with testosterone, have all grown gay. Our weather, once vibrant now controlled by the Evil Lord Soros. Our communities, once a bastion of a greater world now lay in ruin as death creeps upon the land.

Shadows taint the very trees that were once kissed by the golden light of the Naaru.

Save us ol' wise one, for we know not what we've done.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:53 AM 09-18-2020
Enjoy your life....
Please, chosen one, deliver us your prophecies in 3-edits or less so that we may sing your praises!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:03 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Blackops, the Ethereal God who was once gifted a Red Pill from Morphius himself. The chosen one, the prophet of all Football future. The greatest sentient being of all, please teach of the ways of Planet Naaruu, oh chosen one.

Do not stand by as our brains are rotted by 5G towers. Our frogs, once teeming with testosterone, have all grown gay. Our weather, once vibrant now controlled by the Evil Lord Soros. Our communities, once a bastion of a greater world now lay in ruin as death creeps upon the land.

Shadows taint the very trees that were once kissed by the golden light of the Naaru.

Save us ol' wise one, for we know not what we've done.
Watching you flail around...just reinforces what I already said....like a fish on an invisible spiritual hook....you dont even realize you've been caught.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:04 PM 09-18-2020
Watching you flail around...just reinforces what I already said.
Edit 1.

Patiently awaiting edit 2.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:04 PM 09-18-2020
You guys have literally no idea what I'm talking about....
Nobody understands what you're talking about. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:06 PM 09-18-2020
Nobody understands what you're talking about. :-)
I doubt you ever will...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 09-18-2020
Do you really want to request the weighing of the soul on this plane?

I dont think you do...it isn't a pleasant experience. Do you want your past transgressions, in your face, everyday..all day? Do you want to be reduced to ash...and have to rebuild yourself? Can you handle that...complete transparency?

You cant request it anyway...you have to earn the opportunity.

Solve et coagula "dissolve and coagulate"...Nigrado. Al-chemical transmutation....

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations of suffering before the opportunity is offered.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:09 PM 09-18-2020
I doubt you ever will...
Not unless I develop a chemical imbalance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 09-18-2020
This thread is just glorious. I didn't know the Planet still had burst like this.

Even in our era of embarrassing riches, we can still wallow in filth like subhumans.

Never, ever change 4ChafsPlanet
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up