ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 21
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
KCBOSS1 09:30 PM 11-28-2010
:-)
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Siberian gets it, Saul Good doesn't.
THIS
[Reply]
Pablo 09:31 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Guru:
I'll be the first to admit that Cassel was damn impressive today.
Actually, you're probably close to the 1,000th to do so.
[Reply]
KcFaNiNJerZeY 09:32 PM 11-28-2010
Casselroll had a great game today, if he keeps this up and the Chiefs make the playoff is it possible for him to make the Pro.........nevermind that thought I forgot it's still Cassel.
[Reply]
Shogun 09:36 PM 11-28-2010
Agree with everything.

I will say this.

The Audibles blew my fucking mind all over the place.

The presence shown by him when the Left tackle missed the LB and Cassel had to do the spin move and run to convert to Bowe on 3rd and something, made me lose my shit, I was cheering all day for him and hope he keeps it up.
[Reply]
KcFaNiNJerZeY 09:37 PM 11-28-2010
Is this the first game he actually did a audible?
[Reply]
Shogun 09:39 PM 11-28-2010
I believe, or at least looked extremely confident doing them. I can't recall any others. But it was the fucking tits.
[Reply]
KcFaNiNJerZeY 09:40 PM 11-28-2010
Matt Cassel is gettin laid tonight!
[Reply]
Pants 09:42 PM 11-28-2010
Jesus Christ, what I would give for Matty to turn into a legit QB...

Are we seeing the leash being slowly taken off by Haley and Weis?
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:44 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Pants:
To be fair, Saul Good doesn't 'get' many things or at least pretends not to and just trolls.
I love CP. The more I'm proven right, the more shit I catch. I've only been out in front of the "Bowe is a #1 WR" and "Cassel is a solid QB" party all season long.

I never wanted Cassel in the first place, but he's been everything we could have asked this year. Pioli and company set out to build a team to compete in year 3. Barring an injury, we will enter year 3 as the favorites to win the division and no issues at the QB spot.

This team is everything the know-it-alls said it wasn't.

Hali should be cut!@1!

Dorsey isn't a 2.6 tech

Cassel = AIDS...we should trade up to get Clausen at #1
Draft CJ Spiller because we need game breakers, but don't draft McCluster because he's a gadget player

Moeaki was a wasted pick

Weis and Crennel just showed that Pioli doesn't possess a single original thought
[Reply]
KcFaNiNJerZeY 09:44 PM 11-28-2010

Cheers to this guy!
[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 09:46 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:
OK. Who is?

Calvin Johnson, Roddy White...???
Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald.

Those would all be ahead of Bowe in my mind.

I am not trying to crap on Bowe. He has played well, and is finally living up to his potential. He is a great blocker, and is a beast with the ball in his hands. He has been running better routes as well. He just doesn't have 'great' hands. He isn't 'natural'. He fights the ball into his hands way to often.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:49 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsfan:
Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald.

Those would all be ahead of Bowe in my mind.

I am not trying to crap on Bowe. He has played well, and is finally living up to his potential. He is a great blocker, and is a beast with the ball in his hands. He has been running better routes as well. He just doesn't have 'great' hands. He isn't 'natural'. He fights the ball into his hands way to often.
He's got 3 drops on the year.
[Reply]
Pants 09:56 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Saul Good:

I never wanted Cassel in the first place, but he's been everything we could have asked this year.
Sure, he was everything we could have asked for when he was taking retarded sacks, throwing the ball 3 yards and into the ground when the receiver was wide open 5 yards away from him... sure. Lord knows I asked for our QB to throw complete fucking ducks, shit his pants under the slightest signs of pressure and not know how to step up in the pocket. I won't even mention his inability to progress through his reads or not stare down Bowe or Moeaki. I was praying for our QB to be unable to hit a receiver in stride if his life depended on it, I mean the wish list goes on and on...

You and Pawnmower are straight geniuses.
[Reply]
black angus 09:56 PM 11-28-2010
I believe the dramatic transformation of Matt Cassel closely mirrors the same improvement

shown by Bowe lately. I've been watching Bowe,and his cuts and moves are much sharper

than they were earlier this season. It's a lot easier to be a good qb when you have an open

receiver to toss it to.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:57 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Pants:
Jesus Christ, what I would give for Matty to turn into a legit QB...

Are we seeing the leash being slowly taken off by Haley and Weis?
I think so... Today was one of the best by Cassel in a Chiefs uniform...

Especially the one where he spun out of a sack, threw across his body with a perfect strike to Bowe...

Signs of a QB maturing in front of our eyes...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 21
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up