ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:49 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
In the last month...

NO ONE has played better as a QB in the NFL than Matt Cassel.

NO ONE.
It's damned near impossible to argue this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:50 PM 11-28-2010
Please dont make fun of my Cassel jersey anymore
[Reply]
DaFace 06:53 PM 11-28-2010
Yep. I think it was his first game as a Chief where I literally was NEVER annoyed with him. He even converted a couple key 3rd downs. Kudos to him.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:56 PM 11-28-2010
something changed after that Denver loss, said they really worked them out this week.
[Reply]
spanky 52 06:58 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel had good pocket awareness today. I had ragged on him earlier for having nervous feet but I think he's going to be okay. Hope Albert gets back in the lineup as B Richardson struggled at LT.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:58 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!

I agree, Cassel did play very well, throws were crisp and mostly on the money, not everyone is always going to hit 100%, but he obviously was playing to impress Carrol that he was good enough
[Reply]
Rooster 07:05 PM 11-28-2010
Best game as a Chief for Cassel today. He actually had some pocket presence today when blitzed and made some smart audibles. He and Bowe are really starting to click. Hope it continues.

Great win today and fuck the :-).
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:14 PM 11-28-2010
Wow Dane. You really DID know what you were doing when you bought me that Cassel jersey for my Birthday 8/1/09. :-)

Dane knows all. (non-sarcastic)
[Reply]
rrl308 07:15 PM 11-28-2010
I've been really hard on Cassel, but I have to give the guy some props, he has really played well the last two weeks.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:16 PM 11-28-2010
AMEN

Even Dane is on the bandwagon now!!! WOW
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:18 PM 11-28-2010
I can't wait for the DONKS at Arrowhead!
I have tickets and haven't been to the stadium in 20 years!
[Reply]
Kraus 07:38 PM 11-28-2010
I have been one of MC's harshest critics, but he has played well the last couple of weeks. Even looked really good today, especially on almost every 3rd down.
[Reply]
notorious 07:45 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
AMEN

Even Dane is on the bandwagon now!!! WOW
He is not a bandwagon fan, he is an objective fan that is calling it what it is.

That is the very definition of being "Stand Up".

Cassel is kicking some major ass.

I hope he sticks his foot up the Donks ass next week. That game is going to be for mother fucking blood.
[Reply]
Frosty 07:52 PM 11-28-2010
It was karma that Seattle got a lineman hurt after calling timeouts when the Chiefs were just kneeling out the clock.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:58 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Frosty:
It was karma that Seattle got a lineman hurt after calling timeouts when the Chiefs were just kneeling out the clock.
ok arc, why the name change? I've been away...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up