ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:38 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel has done a 180 in quarterbacking the last month. He looks so much more confident out there, not to mention how smart he has been with his throws.
[Reply]
Reaper16 06:38 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

If he can stay around this zone, I'm sold.
Yup.
[Reply]
grandllama 06:39 PM 11-28-2010
The best all around effort by this team in a long time, and yes Cassell is looking good. Hell, he had more yards rushing (28) than the entire Seahags (20)
[Reply]
-King- 06:39 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Best play of the day for Cassel was when he eluded significant pressure and made a tight throw on the run to Bowe near the boundary to move the chains on third down.

Also loved seeing him WAY down field trying to block for Charles. Wasn't particularly effective, but the effort and heart were there, and that's about all one can expect out of a QB in this situation.

Overall, great game for Cassel and the Chiefs. Oh, and Bowe was fucking beasting.
Lol Dude was going fast as hell.
[Reply]
Hootie 06:39 PM 11-28-2010
In the last month...

NO ONE has played better as a QB in the NFL than Matt Cassel.

NO ONE.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:39 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

If he can stay around this zone, I'm sold.
This. And the bad ass block down field. I was down on him big time. The hate for Cassel was boiling... now, I'm actually pulling for him to keep improving.

Today he was Pro Bowl level of QB. If he keeps working at getting better... I'm good with him.
[Reply]
BigRock 06:39 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by KC kid:
easy to be classy when you win big
Didn't USC throw a deep TD pass in a blowout last year because Carroll was mad about the other team calling late timeouts?

Haley could have stuck it up his ass.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:40 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel looked like a real ****ing QB today.

And i don't care what psycho homophobes like pawnsmoker think (dude spent the entire game thread posting about Cassel and dicks..really wierd), it is in fact the first time he's looked this way for a whole game.

well done matty
[Reply]
Valiant 06:42 PM 11-28-2010
Amazing game by him today.. Thought it was somebody else for most of the game.. He did not fold under pressure in the pocket, made the correct read most of the time.. literally night and day from the start of the season and Denver game early on..
[Reply]
KC kid 06:43 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
In the last month...

NO ONE has played better as a QB in the NFL than Matt Cassel.

NO ONE.
This is very accurate. You could say he same about Bowe and WRs though
[Reply]
KC kid 06:44 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Didn't USC throw a deep TD pass in a blowout last year because Carroll was mad about the other team calling late timeouts?

Haley could have stuck it up his ass.
No, I agree that Haley could have gone full asshole. However, he was up by 18 points. . . . I would be in a good mood too
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:44 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by teedubya:
This. And the bad ass block down field.
Exactly. That, to me, was part of the "leadership" tag. On the game thread, I said he was Trent Green-like on that play.
[Reply]
Coach 06:44 PM 11-28-2010
I'm happy with Cassel's performance. All I ask of him is to keep it up. Keep showing some consistency. Week in and week out.
[Reply]
Hootie 06:44 PM 11-28-2010
Bowe is the best WR in the NFL this year, period.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:46 PM 11-28-2010
great post dane
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up