These bitches tie! 1 0.96%
Chiefs win by 1-6 3 2.88%
Chiefs win by 7-13 41 39.42%
Chiefs win by 14-68 45 43.27%
Chiefs win 69-0 11 10.58%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs vs Chargers - What's the result?
Jewish Rabbi 08:59 AM 09-18-2020
Poll incoming.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:36 PM 09-19-2020
37-24

We give up some points since our starting CBs are out.

We don’t give up as many as we should because Tyrod misses wide open receivers.

Ward comes back next week and all is right with the world.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:41 PM 09-19-2020
69 to -69

Chiefs of course
[Reply]
JD10367 01:42 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Very similar to the Texans game.

Basically effortless win where we show very little on offense. They don’t want to give Baltimore any tape to work with.
People say stuff like this all the time. It's kind of BS. How much "tape" do they need? They have a nice backlog of Mahomes on tape. The Chiefs just won the SB. And when you have the kind of talent they do, there's not a tremendous amount of scheming that needs to be done: the O-line blocks, Mahomes gets the ball out. There's little need for subterfuge, aside from drawing up some movement or crossing routes to get an even bigger mismatch. The O is now so talented that Reid can tailor his offense to fit the opponent. Not a good run defense? The Chiefs can run. Bad corners? Deep balls. Weak linebackers? Short midfield dink-and-dunk and spread it around. Honestly, the only chance a team has is to overwhelm the offensive line and/or have such great coverage that Mahomes has to consistently work to his third or fourth read. Good luck with that. Teams are honestly fucked when it comes to the Chiefs' offense.
[Reply]
FAX 01:43 PM 09-19-2020
This has all the Hallmarks, Earmarks, Trademarks, and Marky Mark's Funky Bunch of a trap game.

All of them.

Our corners are in diapers, the Dolts have good WRs, our linebackers looked like ass in week 1, and the Chiefs might be looking ahead to week 3.

Still ...

It's basically Wally after a bye.

Chiefs by 14.

FAX
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:44 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Chiefs win 49-20.....

69!!!! Lol lulz
That would be MAJOR EPIC lmao
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:03 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
People say stuff like this all the time. It's kind of BS. How much "tape" do they need? They have a nice backlog of Mahomes on tape. The Chiefs just won the SB. And when you have the kind of talent they do, there's not a tremendous amount of scheming that needs to be done: the O-line blocks, Mahomes gets the ball out. There's little need for subterfuge, aside from drawing up some movement or crossing routes to get an even bigger mismatch. The O is now so talented that Reid can tailor his offense to fit the opponent. Not a good run defense? The Chiefs can run. Bad corners? Deep balls. Weak linebackers? Short midfield dink-and-dunk and spread it around. Honestly, the only chance a team has is to overwhelm the offensive line and/or have such great coverage that Mahomes has to consistently work to his third or fourth read. Good luck with that. Teams are honestly ****ed when it comes to the Chiefs' offense.
I’m sure they added some new wrinkles in the offseason. Reid’s offense is constantly evolving as are the players. I’m not saying they have some top secret plan to unleash on the Ravens, but I’m sure they will give them some looks they’ve never seen, especially with the addition of CEH. Why waste those when you don’t need to?

All I meant was I’m expecting another vanilla game plan because I really don’t think they’ll have to do anything too special to win. Because yeah, they are just that good.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:55 PM 09-19-2020
James Jones of the NFLN predicts the Chiefs to lose this week. Of course he picked them to lose last week too. :-)

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:58 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
James Jones of the NFLN predicts the Chiefs to lose this week. Of course he picked them to lose last week too. :-)

https://youtu.be/WgUQB4BYNs0
I hope he DIES!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:01 PM 09-19-2020
I think it starts out close, something like 0-0. Then the Chiefs get the ball, and the slaughter begins. Prob like 36-6 at half. Then we coast to a 51-9 final.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:07 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
People say stuff like this all the time. It's kind of BS. How much "tape" do they need? They have a nice backlog of Mahomes on tape. The Chiefs just won the SB. And when you have the kind of talent they do, there's not a tremendous amount of scheming that needs to be done: the O-line blocks, Mahomes gets the ball out. There's little need for subterfuge, aside from drawing up some movement or crossing routes to get an even bigger mismatch. The O is now so talented that Reid can tailor his offense to fit the opponent. Not a good run defense? The Chiefs can run. Bad corners? Deep balls. Weak linebackers? Short midfield dink-and-dunk and spread it around. Honestly, the only chance a team has is to overwhelm the offensive line and/or have such great coverage that Mahomes has to consistently work to his third or fourth read. Good luck with that. Teams are honestly fucked when it comes to the Chiefs' offense.
You got a purty mouf!!

Sorry can’t believe a Pats fan is saying this with no tongue in cheek, double backside, McGillicuttty, type scenarios involved. How did this happen?? You’re good peeps, and not just because of your comments. Because I’m drunk too!! Come over to the light side from the dark JD10367. There’s room for one more!!
[Reply]
New World Order 06:08 PM 09-19-2020
24-16 Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:11 PM 09-19-2020
Chargers will not beat the Chiefs outright. Chiefs can only beat themselves with sloppy play. And I don't see this happening especially being a divisional game.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up