ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>"Time's Yours"
Megatron96 11:12 AM 09-16-2020
Found this yesterday. Hopefully not Q. Just thought this was very well done.

This is basically an insider's look in a short clip about Andy Reid's journey to Super Bowl LIV, from the POV of his staff and players. Approx. 44 minutes long:

[Reply]
ChiTown 11:17 AM 09-16-2020
I watched it on the NFL Network when it aired. It really is awesome. Thanks for posting the link, as I'm sure I'll watch it again :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:50 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I watched it on the NFL Network when it aired. It really is awesome. Thanks for posting the link, as I'm sure I'll watch it again :-)
You're welcome.

I really liked it as well. It's a little bit of a fluff piece, but I was fascinated by some of commentary by Spags, EB, Travis, etc. about how Andy thinks, how he game-plans. I got to the end wishing it was longer.

On a sidenote, is there an "Official Andy Reid Thread"? I kind of searched for it and came up empty. Stuff like this should really be all kept on one thread.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:19 PM 09-16-2020
I tend to watch everything related to the Superbowl season. I watched this and can honestly say it never gets old! I guess that's what 50 years of watching the struggle gets you!
[Reply]
cabletech94 03:49 PM 09-16-2020
I watched this at lunch today. What a great watch!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:50 PM 09-16-2020
q
[Reply]
wazu 05:03 PM 09-16-2020
This is pretty incredible. LOVE
[Reply]
wazu 05:27 PM 09-16-2020
Seriously if you haven't watched this it's amazing! Spags content is priceless. Particularly how they stopped Derrick Henry in the AFC Championship. And one week in, this video highlights how crazy it is that EB didn't get a head coaching job this offseason.
[Reply]
wazu 05:28 PM 09-16-2020
Oh, and they practiced that 1948 Rose Bowl play ALL YEAR LONG! Bienemy says it was the "most practiced play" of the year! Damn.
[Reply]
wazu 05:34 PM 09-16-2020
Main flaw in this video is highlighting the forgotten Fuller interception as if it was somehow game-sealing. Game was already over.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:55 PM 09-16-2020
Awesome video. "Track the hip, and kill the engine. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:02 PM 09-16-2020
One of the things I really enjoyed about the video was just how much everyone, the coaching staff, the players, just everyone expressed their love and admiration for Andy.

Spags' comments in particular were heart-warming.

Also, Andy's incredible wealth of knowledge and intelligence is on full display, both from the clips and from his staff. And btw, Spags is a defensive genius. And EB is so ready to be a HC. If I were a GM looking for a HC and saw this video, I'd be planning on when and how to ambush EB right now.
[Reply]
redfan 07:31 AM 09-18-2020
I finally finished this (soooo many skipped ads), and really enjoyed it.
I especially liked coach Reid's comments to PMII during practices. Hardly ever get to hear coaches commentary during practice.
And the insights by Eric "Sleeping with" Bienemy and Spags were outstanding.
All great coaches, and KC is fortunate to have them.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:35 AM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Main flaw in this video is highlighting the forgotten Fuller interception as if it was somehow game-sealing. Game was already over.
Agreed. Jones should have been the focus.

Has there been a single video (Turning Point, Mic'd Up, America's Game, etc) that has given any love to Jones?
[Reply]
Up