ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any lawyers on CP
bdj23 03:30 PM 12-06-2018
Especially ones that deal with shitty property management companies?

Could one pm me if they have a little bit of time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:31 PM 12-06-2018
I'm a shitty property manager. Can I be of assistance. If you let the place get infested with Bed Bugs and Roaches thats on you!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:33 PM 12-06-2018
This is the internet we're all lawyers
[Reply]
bdj23 03:34 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
lel

Thought so
[Reply]
bdj23 03:39 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm a shitty property manager. Can I be of assistance. If you let the place get infested with Bed Bugs and Roaches thats on you!
Basically i feel like my apartment complex isnt holding up their end of the lease, especially when it comes to a specific clause. I want to move, and move ASAP. But we still have 6 months left on our lease.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 03:42 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
:-). Awesome.
[Reply]
chinaski 03:43 PM 12-06-2018
There is an entire thread full of legal experts on page one...
[Reply]
bdj23 03:45 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
There is an entire thread full of legal experts on page one...
D'oh

Ive never noticed it
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:50 PM 12-06-2018
Where did the landlord touch you?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:52 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Basically i feel like my apartment complex isnt holding up their end of the lease, especially when it comes to a specific clause. I want to move, and move ASAP. But we still have 6 months left on our lease.
What clause are they violating? And have you informed them and given them warning to correct the problem?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:54 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Just fucking move. thats what my shithead tenants do to me. I used to take them to court and get a judgement . Still never got a dime. Now I say fuck it and just clean the place up and rent it back out to the next shithead tenant.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:56 PM 12-06-2018
Just ****ing move. thats what my shithead tenants do to me. I used to take them to court and get a judgement . Still never got a dime. Now I say **** it and just clean the place up and rent it back out to the next shithead tenant.
I think we see the common denominator here
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:57 PM 12-06-2018
Just ****ing move. thats what my shithead tenants do to me. I used to take them to court and get a judgement . Still never got a dime. Now I say **** it and just clean the place up and rent it back out to the next shithead tenant.
If it is a mom and pop owner, this is probably safe. If its acorporation they might get a judgment and ding your credit/ litigation history....
[Reply]
bdj23 03:58 PM 12-06-2018
I pm'd you

I'm not a shithead tenant, i just don't want to f my credit up because i'm saving to buy a house.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:03 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
If it is a mom and pop owner, this is probably safe. If its acorporation they might get a judgment and ding your credit/ litigation history....
It's an out of state property management company
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up