ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Best22 10:30 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Kareem didn’t release this video. That and the motive for doing it are what this thread is about.
Never should’ve been anything to video in the first place

A smart man stays inside and lets his friends handle the woman
[Reply]
PHOG 10:30 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Insanity... yes the league and/or Patriots laid the groundwork for this back in Feb. They have 7 similar happenings with other teams waiting.
Absolutely
[Reply]
notorious 10:32 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Insanity... yes the league and/or Patriots laid the groundwork for this back in Feb. They have 7 similar happenings with other teams waiting.
Please explain further.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:35 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
You have to love the last line of this article :-)

Levin might have to resort to other measures.
So, lets target Harvey Levin. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 10:36 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Never should’ve been anything to video in the first place

A smart man stays inside and lets his friends handle the woman
Of course, but again, that's not what this thread is about.
[Reply]
milkshock 10:39 AM 12-01-2018
we've already seen the nfl openly try to stop the chiefs by allowing an inordinate number of flags by the officials against them.

that ploy has failed, and it was time to go to plan b.
[Reply]
notorious 10:47 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
we've already seen the nfl openly try to stop the chiefs by allowing an inordinate number of flags by the officials against them.

that ploy has failed, and it was time to go to plan b.
The NFL set Hunt up to be a piece of shit and lie to the Reid and Hunt?

I believe in the well-timed penalty, but this is beyond nuts.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:51 AM 12-01-2018
No proof (yet) but I can't help but think that formulating diabolical plans to frame Chief's players is EXACTLY the kind of bullshit Alex Smith would be up to now that he isn't devoting all his time to sucking at playing quarterback.
[Reply]
notorious 10:53 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
No proof (yet) but I can't help but think that formulating diabolical plans to frame Chief's players is EXACTLY the kind of bullshit Alex Smith would be up to now that he isn't devoting all his time to sucking at playing quarterback.
and guess which team was ready to pounce on Hunt?
[Reply]
milkshock 10:53 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

as has been stated about 20 times, this thread is about the reason for the leakage of the tape, at this particular time, and by whom.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:56 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

Agreed,I mean I think the game is shady as hell so my take on a possible conspiracy would be the slut was hired and paid well by someone like Kraft to instigate and see if she could get a rise out of Kareem. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:58 AM 12-01-2018
Jesuits and Jews of course. That is what the conspiracy theorists on here say.
[Reply]
milkshock 10:58 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Agreed,I mean I think the game is shady as hell so my take on a possible conspiracy would be the slut was hired and paid well by someone like Kraft to instigate and see if she could get a rise out of Kareem. :-)
my take on it are these incidents are a dime a dozen for young nfl players of the typical demographic background that they come from.

therefore the main question is why some incidents come out and others dont.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:58 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Holy fucking shit! This has to be his fault. That dirty broke dick, errrr, broke leg son of a bitch. Start a thread for this. It won't gain enough traction in here.
[Reply]
FAX 10:59 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
It was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with a knife.
Actually, it was Colonel Ketchup in the hotel with a boot.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up