ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:46 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Not a biography but if you want to read between the lines there's an interesting part in this book Arrowhead Home Of The Chiefs,about Lamar sending Steadman to do what he could to get the completion of Arrowhead back on track as there was a huge construction strike going on in KC.

NY Times article 1970
Thanks Mr. Nzoner. Your contributions to Chiefs culture are legendary and greatly appreciated!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:36 AM 12-03-2018
The Chiefs weren't targeted. A 19-year old girl was.

End of story.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:00 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
So the NFL was rigging the season against the Chiefs back in February?
Sorry when I said NFL it was with a broad brush as in any number of people associated with the game not necessarily headquarters.However,after watching the interview yesterday I am very puzzled as according to Shefter the NFL told the Chiefs to back off and they would run the investigation and IMO they did a piss poor job of investigating especially as noted in Moldea's book Interference they have their own "police force" many who are former FBI and the like.
[Reply]
milkshock 09:04 AM 12-03-2018
It’s clear the agenda is an all LA super bowl.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:06 AM 12-03-2018
Still think the bread crumbs would lead back to the Patriots.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:16 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I used to think Black was out of his gourd, ...
Then you used to be correct.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 09:21 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The Steelers entered the game 174-0-1 in home games in which they held a 16-point lead at any point in the game...

If the Steelers had a 16 point lead in every home game...it would take 21 years to reach 174.

Funny how the the overhyped LA express waltzes into Heinz field and does something no other team has done in at least 3-4 decades.

People just cant accept how staged this shit is... and KC is about to get royally ass-****ed to a new level on that Thursday night game.

NFL corporate wants a post-season home game for the Chargers....it's been priority #1 for over a year. It's a pretty transparent (and feeble) attempt to provide the uncommitted people of LA to optics of a winner. The retarded "battle for LA" PR meme will never take hold...no matter how many years they try to manufacture interest. Its just unfortunate that Spanos and his parasitic business practices affect the AFCW...and the NFL has committed to making them appear legit at all costs.

I said over a week ago...that the officials would be confused over who to cheat for... but would bet on the Chargers to get game changing calls/no calls.

I didn't see the game...but saw Tomlin bitching about the refs. Ha...**** both of these teams.

Was there really 3 FG attempts as time expired?...the refs should have just grabbed the ball and tossed it over the goal posts.
I do not disagree that the NFL likes to have certain results to garner interest and money. At times, I think the NFL is trending more towards WWF than its interests in a per sporting environment.

To be honest it can take away some of the fun from watching football as one thinks that the game is predetermined to be swayed in one direction requiring your team to score an extra score or two to overcome this sway.

The missed false start on the chargers on the TD was really bad, many times the tackle will be able to jump back a fraction before the ball is snapped and they let it go, this time the guy took a good step back, badly missed call.

There was a close call on a block in the back, but i am glad they let it go.

As for the offsides on the field goal attempts, the Steelers jumped offsides.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:24 AM 12-03-2018
9-11 was an inside job
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:34 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Actually, it was Colonel Ketchup in the hotel with a boot.

FAX
I thought for sure it was Wendy in the library with a Draft Tabulator
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:42 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, have you seen the ending? Were the offsides not legit? Believe it was the 2nd one where I couldn't tell if they were reacting to the ball moving, but other than that - the first and 3rd offsides calls looked warranted.
I saw a punt return with at least a couple CLEAR blocks in the back. It's difficult to argue those were just "missed" somehow.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
9-11 was an inside job
I'll see you in LA, sweetie. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 12-03-2018
Can somebody please correct the thread title?

It's embarrassing...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:00 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can somebody please correct the thread title?

It's embarrassing...
The timing of the incident is 100000000% "targeting". To believe otherwise is to walk about with eyes and ears sown shut. Do you think this tape would have been pulled if the Chiefs were staring down the barrel of 8-8 with a Quarterback rebuild?

Come on, you're smarter than this. ( I would hope. )
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The timing of the incident is 100000000% "targeting". To believe otherwise is to walk about with eyes and ears sown shut. Do you think this tape would have been pulled if the Chiefs were staring down the barrel of 8-8 with a Quarterback rebuild?

Come on, you're smarter than this. ( I would hope. )
You COMPLETELY missed the point. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:02 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, have you seen the ending? Were the offsides not legit? Believe it was the 2nd one where I couldn't tell if they were reacting to the ball moving, but other than that - the first and 3rd offsides calls looked warranted.
I went back and watched it several times. IMO, the 2nd and 3rd ones were legit. I'm not at all sure about the 1st one. I reviewed the ending with several people, who had not seen the ending, and asked for their opinions without giving them mine. All felt that there was no doubt about 2 & 3, but were not sure about the 1st either. In fact, two of the four said they could not see anything wrong with kick # 1. This made me think about what happened with the announcers last night, right after the 1st kick - they didn't see it at first either, then showed the replay and said in a very non assertive way, that it occurred, but as they showed the replay, I still could not see it and they only showed the replay once, then pivoted to talking about something else. Then the 2nd kick happened, it was clearly off sides, they showed the replay a couple of times and stared talking about it, because that replay showed clear evidence of several people being off sides. Same with the 3rd attempt.

The Refs absolutely missed the LT moving way early on the Bolts 1st TD. Absolutely no question there. They even admitted it to Tomlin.

The Refs absolutely missed the Illegal Block In the Back on the punt return TD. In fact, there were 3 of them - and they happened at several levels of the return. One, right at the beginning, one at the 2nd level and one as he was breaking free of everyone. In fact, the announcers said something to the effect of, "There's an illegal block that was not called'' and moved on quickly. No way all the refs could have missed them - yet they did.

That's TWO TD's that were absolutely given to the Bolts based on "missed" non calls/ A perfect example of the "Human Element" that still remains part of the game. Also provides a perfect way to alter a game, if that's the intent.

Point is, when the previous two situations occurred that directly lead to 14 Charger points - I can see why folks would question the off sides on the kick. Someone needs to lose their job because they were THAT BAD.

Pittsburgh got hosed, but **** THEM! :-)

I was laughing shaking my head at it all, just as I was when I saw the Broncos / Bolts game and that BS call that went against your Cheating Donx at the end, that I thought would surly GIVE the Bolts that game. But Rivers was Rivers so that one ended as it should have, and you guys won a game that you deserved to win.

The Refs last night didn't chance letting Rivers be Rivers, and just completely ignored two bad game changing penalties before they made the theatrical off sides calls at the end.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up