ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Media Center>Fallout 76
Frazod 08:16 AM 05-30-2018
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announce...-76-1826417383

Bethesda Announces Fallout: 76

The next big game from Fallout developer Bethesda Game Studios is Fallout: 76, the company announced today, and although the studio hasn’t yet said what it is, we hear it’s an online game of some sort.

Here’s the teaser trailer:

[Reply]
Simply Red 04:07 PM 11-29-2018
looks like a piece of shit
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:08 PM 11-29-2018
sorry - let me try that again - I'm not overly fond of this game, by the trailer and walk-throughs - but if someone tends to like it, I'm happy for them.
[Reply]
Fish 04:10 PM 11-29-2018
:-)..... brutal....

[Reply]
Fish 04:16 PM 11-29-2018

[Reply]
kcxiv 04:53 PM 11-29-2018
Game is a fucking disaster. We been talking about this in my discord for the last few days. So glad i skipped after the open beta that was also a disaster. Angry Joe is awesome for when games are disaster. It is No Man's Sky all over again, but with an AAA company.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:18 PM 11-29-2018
Glad this game sucks. Now i won't feel like im missing out cuz i never planned on buying it anyway.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:46 PM 11-29-2018
Hopefully Bethesda will get bloodied enough from this shit that they'll never do it again.

They do one thing really well - create exceptional open world, single player games. Stick with it.
[Reply]
notorious 07:57 PM 11-29-2018
I want a developer to make a single player game, and solely a single player game like they used to.

If the game does well enough you add the multiplayer in a few months.

Is that too much to ask?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:43 PM 11-29-2018
"Oh, that canvas bag we promised you with the $200 collectors edition turned out to be nylon and you're not happy about it? Here's $5 of in game currency for our glitchy tire fire of a game."

:-) What retard at Bethesda actually thought that would go over well?
[Reply]
Pants 10:06 PM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I want a developer to make a single player game, and solely a single player game like they used to.

Is that too much to ask?
Kind of like Red Dead Redemption 2? :-)
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:21 PM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
"Oh, that canvas bag we promised you with the $200 collectors edition turned out to be nylon and you're not happy about it? Here's $5 of in game currency for our glitchy tire fire of a game."

:-) What retard at Bethesda actually thought that would go over well?
I read about that this morning. Holy shit what a clueless bunch of morons. :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:12 AM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

Is that too much to ask?
To be fair, 76 was not supposed to be a single player game and it never had intentions of being one, but they fucked up the game so bad. I hope for the sake of the people playing it, they can release some updates to make the game worth it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:01 AM 11-30-2018
I'm actually having a blast playing this but all I ever wanted was a coop online fallout game. The bugs are incredibly epic but still there is nothing like it on the market. FWIW it has fewer bugs than Daggerfall Arena which killed my 500 hour savegame via patch and had me stuck on so many toons I had to restart several times. Fallout 76 will be great if they can fix the bugs and keep adding new content and Finally the Private server patch + mod support.

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:50 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I'm actually having a blast playing this but all I ever wanted was a coop online fallout game. The bugs are incredibly epic but still there is nothing like it on the market. FWIW it has fewer bugs than Daggerfall Arena which killed my 500 hour savegame via patch and had me stuck on so many toons I had to restart several times. Fallout 76 will be great if they can fix the bugs and keep adding new content and Finally the Private server patch + mod support.

I can't get over those PS3 looking graphics. The game looks sooooo dated both visually and mechanically.

Couple that with being buggy as shit? What a disaster.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:13 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I can't get over those PS3 looking graphics. The game looks sooooo dated both visually and mechanically.

Couple that with being buggy as shit? What a disaster.
The engine is old and dated but the gameplay and lack of anything close in this genre sets it apart. Love the huge ass open world and the little things they added for multiplayer. Not saying it's a perfect game by any means, but I also unlike most others aren't willing to wait 5+ years for a new engine for Fallout multiplayer. Still intrigued to play this and the game does actually look great on my PC despite the showstopping bugs in some instances.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up