ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 386
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313363 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:15 PM 05-02-2019
Jon and NK 1v1: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...medium=ios_app
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:30 PM 05-02-2019
Episode 3 dips below 9 on IMDB. Is that a series worst for a battle sequence episode?

Pathetic. The memes have been great though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 05-02-2019

[Reply]
notorious 09:51 PM 05-02-2019
I finally got to watch this episode.

You guys are equating real world tactics...…..to a tv show. :-)

It was very entertaining, but I feel the red witch hit us over the head with a sledge hammer by including the color of eyes conversation and Arya.

I kept waiting on Bran to do something, but he just sat there with his dick in his hand. I bet Bran went to Kings Landing, but they tried to misdirect us by showing the crows flying with the Night King.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:26 PM 05-02-2019
Now that was a GOT episode I can get behind...

Best episode of the series so far.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:40 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I finally got to watch this episode.

You guys are equating real world tactics...…..to a tv show. :-)

It was very entertaining, but I feel the red witch hit us over the head with a sledge hammer by including the color of eyes conversation and Arya.

I kept waiting on Bran to do something, but he just sat there with his dick in his hand. I bet Bran went to Kings Landing, but they tried to misdirect us by showing the crows flying with the Night King.
When he wargs out, he's doing something. They just didn't show us what that was. Maybe we'll find out Sunday night.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:44 PM 05-02-2019
Okay so what’s everyone’s opinion on this new theory gaining traction with fans.....

Since the previous 3rd eye raven transferred his powers to Bran. Did the Night King do the same thing to the next Night King? Is this the big twist GOT will throw st us in the final 3 episodes?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:14 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay so what’s everyone’s opinion on this new theory gaining traction with fans.....

Since the previous 3rd eye raven transferred his powers to Bran. Did the Night King do the same thing to the next Night King? Is this the big twist GOT will throw st us in the final 3 episodes?
Unlikely.

1. Hard to explain on TV without some long ass narrative.

2. There isn't a hell of a lot of time left to develop said narrative.

3. It's just not really feasible. Looks like he had the whole crew of walkers with him. That would leave Krasters babies. They would need time to develop a force to be a threat. Again, time.

4. Anything he created, should have shattered when he got bitchshanked.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:26 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

I was convinced the WW's were wiped out until I watched D&D's interview with Kimmel yesterday. They got cagey when asked if they were "really gone."
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:26 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Unlikely.

1. Hard to explain on TV without some long ass narrative.

2. There isn't a hell of a lot of time left to develop said narrative.

3. It's just not really feasible. Looks like he had the whole crew of walkers with him. That would leave Krasters babies. They would need time to develop a force to be a threat. Again, time.

4. Anything he created, should have shattered when he got bitchshanked.
Rep applied for "bitchshanked".
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:33 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Rep applied for "bitchshanked".
LOL I'm fond of the term.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:59 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When he wargs out, he's doing something. They just didn't show us what that was. Maybe we'll find out Sunday night.
One good bet is going back and time and making sure that he gave the dagger to Arya in the godswood. Coincidentally used to stab the Night King in the same spot where he was stabbed to create him.
[Reply]
notorious 09:17 AM 05-03-2019
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the next episode about what Bran was doing, and maybe a different view of how John got Arya past the dragon.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:28 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the next episode about what Bran was doing, and maybe a different view of how John got Arya past the dragon.
I don't think they'll do that. They spent 10 minutes in the episode showing how silent she is after dropping a bunch of lines through the season.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:30 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Swanman:
One good bet is going back and time and making sure that he gave the dagger to Arya in the godswood. Coincidentally used to stab the Night King in the same spot where he was stabbed to create him.
I keep seeing this. I see no indication that the specific Godswood tree that made him was the one in the Godswood in Winterfell.

What am I missing?
[Reply]
Page 263 of 386
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313363 > Last »
Up